Next expansion: Wrath of the Lich King?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the South Seas largely inhabited by trolls? I dunno about you but I get the impression people are a bit sick of trolls right now.

Yeah right, they'd put that in and no matter how much you hated murlocs you'd raid a dungeon full of 'em.

Tidewalker :(

Tidewalker :(

Tidewalker? Haven't heard of that, but I do remember when the humans and high elves fought the troll empires they fought them out the northern lands into the South Seas and Strangelthorn Vale. I know the Darkspear tribe's original home was the Vale.

Tidewalker I only remember as a variety of titles to water elemental, murloc, and naga mobs.

Tidewalker? Haven't heard of that, but I do remember when the humans and high elves fought the troll empires they fought them out the northern lands into the South Seas and Strangelthorn Vale. I know the Darkspear tribe's original home was the Vale.

Tidewalker I only remember as a variety of titles to water elemental, murloc, and naga mobs.

I was referring to Morogrim Tidewalker.

Oooo. Engineering gets a craftable mount.

If they make it as fast as an epic, without needing the skill...then cool. If not, it's pointless. Just like almost everything in engineering.

300 riding and 375 engineering - Why not just get a drake?
225 riding and 375 engineering - People seeing a gameplay benifit from having engineering.

Stupid fucks. In the guys speach about professions, he had no plans to mention the most broken of all professions. No, he said one sentance about it...in response to a yelling attendee.

They won't let Engineering have a craftable mount without learning the riding skill too. We all know Engineering has endured nerf after nerf, and that would be no different. And even if they allowed it it wouldn't be free. Maybe comparable to the druid epic flying mount quest?

WoW Insider said:
Arthas Menethil - Wants to turn players against the Alliance and the Horde just as he was turned against his own people

Death Knight - Available to all races.

Me thinks that's probably part of how you become a Death Knight.

Back