SH Status

I'm running some bg's now. yea for lvl 29 bg's the queue so far is about 15 mins.. but for lvl 19 is alot faster. Hopefully evenings pick up less queue time.

If you guys can make a sig here and link it in a reply, I'll add it to the main page so it's easy to see what lvl everyone is and what profs we've got.

Could someone experianced with Rogues let me know what you think of my gear? Could it stand to be better in certain areas? If so which? How's my talent build, I want assassin but not sure if I did the points in the right places since it's my 2nd time playing a rogue.. but never got this high.

And lastly will I fair pretty well in a BG enviroment with my current gear/stats?

Look up ^^ for sig :)

It's okay, I camped Gabelous by the FP in Orgimmar, so anyone who wants to sign simply has to be there once maintenance is over. Hectique bailed just as quickly, I would assume from the same type of aggro.

what server is this now? i may roll a new char if everybody is gonna stick around in the same BG bracket while leveling.

Back