Trinket Menu
HitsMode
DHUD
Titan Panel
PoM Tracker
Elks Buff Bar

i decided to follow the trend and try to setup a bottom based (mostly) ui

hmmmwc3.jpg

work in progress :p and yeah autobar isn't supposed to be sitting there, but i think the version i got from ace updater bugged it. i can't move it :\

i recently lost my need/green/pass dialog box. nothing comes up and everyone has to wait for it to time out (eventually says i pass on the item) to pick up the gear. also, when i actually do want an item, we have to master loot so it can be handed to me.

anyone know of a way to test it? i would like to go through addon by addon, but it would take forever waiting for something to drop, and then see if i get it back or not.

anyone else had this issue recently? is there a quick fix aka am i retarded?

friend of mine had that problem and it was some loot addon she had. think it was something for keeping track of rolls or announcing rolls. not sure if you have anything like that. i don't think there is an option by default to hide that box, so it would be in some addon you have dealing with the loot/rolls.

if you don't have anything like that, then hrm.

anyone figured out how to change the background color on sanitybags? i obviously tried the color and opacity settings they give but it changed nothing...

holy shit cosmos is still around

i remember having to use cosmos/gypsy because those were the only 2 uis out there back in nov of 04 when the game came out

Back