your UI screens, let's see em

aw2ru1.jpg

That's the nicest lookin all-around UI ive seen yet. Donno about functionality but that's slick as fuck. :)

What is it?

The only bad thing about my UI is that the buttons are un-godly small, but other then that it's awesome, you get used to the cluttered-ness and small buttons after a few days.

The only bad thing about my UI is that the buttons are un-godly small, but other then that it's awesome, you get used to the cluttered-ness and small buttons after a few days.

ya i dont mind cluttered stuff as long as the center is mostly clear to select targets and it's functional.

i think the minimalist thing is overrated, although id like small buttons and such.

is that discord?

the tracker is nQuestLog. can get it from WowAce downloads

the health text is a PitBull option. standard informational setting, also shows health lost when you're taking damage. can get that from wowace as well.

and just in case anyone is wondering, PitBull is basically ag_Unitframes, but with more features. i gave it a try when i saw it, and so far it's pretty nice.

Wow nquestlog looks pretty cool. but i can't seem to figure out the command to config it. /nql /nquestlog nothing :x

Wow nquestlog looks pretty cool. but i can't seem to figure out the command to config it. /nql /nquestlog nothing :x

weird, i can't figure out the command either.. by default it has a fubar plugin so i just right click that for settings. /nql is supposed to be it, but yeah that doesn't work.

also, can any warriors recommend some useful warrior addons? is there anything out there that counts down ms and hamstring debuffs on a target? or any other cool shit!
already responded to ya, but here it is again;
Sorren's Hunter Timer keeps track of debuffs n shit (sunder, tclap, ms, cooldowns, etc.)
I also use Swinger for a swing timer (helps with timing slams)

Back