Post your Shadowbane names/servers here.

fraidykat said:
So, has there even been a hint of the large-scale pvp yet? I'm pretty involved with guild stuff in AO now but this was the one part of Shadowbane that intrigued me. How their large-scale pvp works is prolly going to be my determining factor since I'm not sure that it has much different than the other mmorpgs out there.

I just joined one of the biggest guild's on death so I'll let you know soon enough.

We're pretty damn organized and getting out shit together quickly

Falhawk said:
I just joined one of the biggest guild's on death so I'll let you know soon enough.

What's the name of the guild? What kind of guild is it?

I want this game so bad, sounds like alot of fun.

All of you ppl that started up playing DAoC with the TW Group think that this will last longer?

Falhawk said:

Hook the rest of us TW'ers up. :)

Colosus Lvl 14 Mino Warrior

Talamius said:
I always travel extremely light and bank often, if I lose gold when I die it's usually very little. I can always fly away though if I have a decent amount of stamina, which means I survive a lot of attacks where the rest of the group dies :]
You better take all there money after you land...

What benefits do you get from joining the guild?

I play an Irekei. If I joined a Human guild, would I get all the benefits, or would I be better off joining a rogue or Irekei guild?

joining a guild has a lot of benefits.

some tangible, some not.

You get bonus XP, faster regen and some other ACTUAL bonuses.

Other bonuses: easy grouping, security, a good bind point, better participation in large scale pvp etc.

I'd say its pretty much required to be in a SB guild.

Guilds also provde the protection in the real world. Someone who kills one member in a guild has to expect that the guild will retaliate. If you're in a really powerful guild, that is some good protection.

100GranD said:
u r so dead
:p bring it! ill back stab j00.

hehe i just joined a small guild, the dry lake clan, we are pldged to the castle amber guild/city. :shrug: ill probably leave them later. something to do for now :D.

Colosus said:
Hook the rest of us TW'ers up. :)

Colosus Lvl 14 Mino Warrior
hehe i tried to loot your grave last night colosus. youre cheap ass didnt drop anything though :(. Either that or someone beat me to it ;).

MaD_ReBeL said:
hehe i tried to loot your grave last night colosus. youre cheap ass didnt drop anything though :(. Either that or someone beat me to it ;).

Majority of the time, I leave everything in the bank.

Falhawk said:
joining a guild has a lot of benefits.

some tangible, some not.

You get bonus XP, faster regen and some other ACTUAL bonuses.

Other bonuses: easy grouping, security, a good bind point, better participation in large scale pvp etc.

I'd say its pretty much required to be in a SB guild.

Yeah, I understand that part. I was looking for more specifics about what benefits you get from your particular guild.

When you talk to a steward, there are like a dozen different guild types based on races and classes. Just curious what the benefits of one guild type over another are, and how much difference there is between joining a guild that matches your race/class and joining one that doesn't.

I haven't been able to find that kind of info yet...

Back