Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 06-26-2022, 17:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
Happy needs to pull an l-spiro
He dosn't have the math, and he knows it.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
23 - 06-26-2022, 17:40
wat happen to my bro spiro

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 06-26-2022, 17:43
Didn't lspiro try to ctrl k live on twitch a few years ago

is that dude still alive, I thought he went full emo weeb and moved to Japan

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 06-26-2022, 18:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
wat happen to my bro spiro
Not your bro, he's 2 galaxies away. He's my bro. You're just a dick.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 06-26-2022, 18:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
Idk man, I think cuckservatives are the ones pushing your country back to the dark ages
Quote:
Dark Ages: The "Dark Ages" is a term for the Early Middle Ages or Middle Ages in Western Europe after the fall of the Western Roman Empire, characterizing it as marked by economic, intellectual, and cultural decline.
Economic decline? Yep! Thanks to the dems. Inflation because lets just print money, gas prices because they have bad energy policies (and just blame Putin...LOL), bad leaders.

Intellectual decline? Yep! You are not allowed to have a differing opinion than the dems, or they cancel you, label you, and get violent against you.

Cultural decline? Yep! - teens thinking they are gender fluid has doubled. People aborting babies because they can't practice restraint or show responsibility of having sex. Drag queen parties for grade schoolers...the list goes on.

I agree we are in the dark ages, but it isn't the fault of the conservatives

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 06-26-2022, 18:56
You would guess that any civilzation that could reach us would be smart enough to do recon before they made real contact. They watch our news, listen to radio, probably look at our internet and see that we hate and kill each other over color of skin, religious beliefs or just for being in the wrong location. So why the **** would Ambassador B'zap from the crab nebula, with green skin and 4 arms think its a good idea to land here and say hi.

I have always believed that there is other life in the galaxy and just outside our solar system is some kind of a beacon with a repeating message that says 'stay away from the third planet from this sun, those ****ers are crazy.'

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
28 - 06-26-2022, 21:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustie View Post
Aliens can suck my dick! Unless they have space cocaine... I love drugs just as much as any twice convicted felon.
only 2 felonies? thats noob numbers. gotta step up your game.

4x felon master race reporting in who would totally smoke space meff with aliens.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 06-26-2022, 21:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
Economic decline? Yep! Thanks to the dems. Inflation because lets just print money, gas prices because they have bad energy policies (and just blame Putin...LOL), bad leaders.

Intellectual decline? Yep! You are not allowed to have a differing opinion than the dems, or they cancel you, label you, and get violent against you.

Cultural decline? Yep! - teens thinking they are gender fluid has doubled. People aborting babies because they can't practice restraint or show responsibility of having sex. Drag queen parties for grade schoolers...the list goes on.

I agree we are in the dark ages, but it isn't the fault of the conservatives
1) inflation is going nuts thanks to Trump's + Xi's + Putin's + Merkel's + Borises viruses & lockdowns - you are paying the ****ing price on that. Imagine if Putin's hackers would have elected Trump again... We'd be all speaking Russian and Ginese atp in a MAGA capitalist great reset.

2) idk wtf you're talking about. Left wings don't give two ****s about your stupid opinions. They either debate them and you ain't capable of intellectually stand up for them or it's not even worth the debate - but you are free to keep up with your ignorance. Cuckservatives on the other hand enforce you like they're doing with this abortion thing of yours (Arabian ignorance style)

3) I don't give two ****s about people's irresponsible attitudes. They are free to abort their brains even if they want to. Srsly..... Look at all the ****s I give. I thought this was America! The land of the free! Oh yeah, radical cuckservative reptilians don't believe in individual & collective freedoms.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
30 - 06-26-2022, 21:44
this dude thinks inflation is because of a virus lockdown.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 06-27-2022, 09:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
this dude thinks inflation is because of a virus lockdown.
and he thinks if Trump had won (due to Putin's hackers again?) we would be speaking Russian

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 06-27-2022, 12:03
and these dudes knows it

Rustie
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 06-27-2022, 12:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post

4x felon master race reporting in who would totally smoke space meff with aliens.
space meff sounds groovy, me and Tehvul going to space to party. All you prudes ain’t invited!

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 06-27-2022, 23:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Didn't lspiro try to ctrl k live on twitch a few years ago

is that dude still alive, I thought he went full emo weeb and moved to Japan
he work at squaresoft on jiggle physics for final fantasy gam last i heard

then somethin bout him going nuts

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 06-27-2022, 23:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
You would guess that any civilzation that could reach us would be smart enough to do recon before they made real contact. They watch our news, listen to radio, probably look at our internet and see that we hate and kill each other over color of skin, religious beliefs or just for being in the wrong location. So why the **** would Ambassador B'zap from the crab nebula, with green skin and 4 arms think its a good idea to land here and say hi.

I have always believed that there is other life in the galaxy and just outside our solar system is some kind of a beacon with a repeating message that says 'stay away from the third planet from this sun, those ****ers are crazy.'
quite likely... they b livin better than us too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA54QL-QiQE

and ya they prob have some prime directive thing that still labels us as rodents

Last edited by HaPpY; 06-27-2022 at 23:52..
Nicodemus
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 06-28-2022, 03:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post

Stop ****in dudes and not telling them you have aids.

You have aids.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
37 - 06-29-2022, 10:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
Stop ****in dudes and not telling them you have aids.
I always disclose. Plus I dont **** dudes you moron. They **** me. You are a closet fag and you know it. ******.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
38 - 06-29-2022, 10:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustie View Post
space meff sounds groovy, me and Tehvul going to space to party. All you prudes ain’t invited!
Party at Space Bar! An 8ball of space meff for each of us. Wh00t! Time to twirl the bowl something spectacular!

Rustie
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 06-29-2022, 12:56
It’s space meff, you know that **** is clean!

We could give some to the Trump Supporters get them all fired up and Nazi like. They thought the capital incursion was bad just wait till they see trump supporters spun for 7 days straight!

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page aliens b palmfacing at earf now

Social Website Bullshit