Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland
Page 1 of 43
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 05-07-2017, 00:30
This kinda sums up Portland at the moment.

I went downtown. Which is rare because it is all ****ed up with hate. The protesters are usually protesting about peace or human rights or something while they ruin the peace and rights of everyone. So - people have started moving away from Portland. Which is good. Because it sucks. The police don't do anything unless someone is dead or firing a gun. Might as well take most of the laws off the books.

Anyway - I headed down there for the first time in ages. Parked the car. Walked 20 feet. Three guys started beating some other dude. Threw him against a car. Slammed his head. He went down. They started kicking him. They were saying "Where's my ****ing money?".

Anyway - never one to like seeing someone getting outnumbered and wailed on - I walk up and say "It's too nice a day to be beating the **** out of people". They all look at me. The asshat on the ground looks up with blood coming out of his mouth. Looks me straight in the eye and spits out "**** you".

So - I look at the other dudes and say "Yeah - maybe he does need his ass beat." I turn around while they start laughing and kicking him again.

Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 05-07-2017, 00:47
I'll take Things That Definitely Didn't Happen for a thousand, Alex.

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
3 - 05-07-2017, 00:54
Right To Dream Too essentially ruined downtown for me at this point. Every time i see it crossing Burnside it makes me alittle more angry inside. Now all the parks, even into SE and Gresham are all starting to look like that. Laurelhurst reminds me alot of Goldengate down in SF.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 05-07-2017, 00:58
brool story co

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 05-07-2017, 00:59
btw places like sf and portland are flushing their population toilets into my town and i rly don't like it

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 05-07-2017, 01:42
Build a wall gitcucked

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 05-07-2017, 01:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
That's the thing - it did. And **** like this goes on in plain view of everyone all the ****ing time. People just kind of walk right past. There were a bunch of other folks just standing there watching this guy get kicked around. Like it was happening in some other world or on a video. This is on a main street in plain view of a cop shop. They open cop shops like pop up boutiques now in problem areas. They don't do ****.

Here is where this was going on.
Google Maps

See that building? The covered area? Full of homeless. Smells like **** and garbage and paint and piss.

Last edited by Brasstax; 05-07-2017 at 01:53..
bam
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 05-07-2017, 02:34
A liberal city that's nothing but a violent and disgusting city? Color me shocked

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 05-07-2017, 03:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
A liberal city that's nothing but a violent and disgusting city? Color me shocked
It's so retarded. I came to this town in 1999 as pretty much a democrat. I am getting ready to leave as a solid republican. I considered myself bi-partisan.

The democrats are pretty much insane. They have lost all sense of reality. I want to find somewhere that there are no stupid ****ing people - just hard working - freedom loving - regular people. Maybe Montana. Somewhere with cold and snow so the dip****s stay the **** away or die trying to drive there. I have found that I can do without people who a) don't like the cold and b) can't drive in snow.

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 05-07-2017, 05:35
I'm actually pretty amazed that this is the current state of Portland, which I have thought of as being a pretty 'safe' / 'solid' city over there in the states. Especially when compared to places like Detroit or Baltimore or whatever. Never been there myself though.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
11 - 05-07-2017, 08:43

DV
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 05-07-2017, 12:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
It's so retarded. I came to this town in 1999 as pretty much a democrat. I am getting ready to leave as a solid republican. I considered myself bi-partisan.

The democrats are pretty much insane. They have lost all sense of reality. I want to find somewhere that there are no stupid ****ing people - just hard working - freedom loving - regular people. Maybe Montana. Somewhere with cold and snow so the dip****s stay the **** away or die trying to drive there. I have found that I can do without people who a) don't like the cold and b) can't drive in snow.
There are just as many stupid ****s on both sides here... you think you're angry about stupid democrats, wait till you get tired of stupid republicans... I'm ****ing tired of both of them, as I live in the only blue city in a red state, the spergs here are losing their ****ing minds. (It's the end of days around here if some of them are to be believed.)

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 05-07-2017, 13:02
montana and other mountain west states r still safe from the **** but if u look @ colorado u can see that the snow and cold don't do anything 2 protect the area from being flooded w/ the turds who trashed the west coast

ppl of montana must oppose implementation of whole foods locations, bass pro shops, tesla dealerships and modern internet connections if they r going 2 survive

Last edited by Edofnor; 05-07-2017 at 13:04..
DV
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 05-07-2017, 13:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
montana and other mountain west states r still safe from the **** but if u look @ colorado u can see that the snow and cold don't do anything 2 protect the area from being flooded w/ the turds who trashed the west coast

ppl of montana must oppose implementation of whole foods locations, bass pro shops, tesla dealerships and modern internet connections if they r going 2 survive
It's too late... that **** is already flooding the state... and this state has been so far behind on having **** compared to other states in the nation, that most of the ****wits here will welcome it with open arms.

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
15 - 05-07-2017, 14:44
So it sounds like this is an american problem, not just PDX

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 05-07-2017, 14:56
Liberal idealology doesn't work?

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 05-07-2017, 17:37
I love ur sig

ViRGE
VeteranXX
Old
18 - 05-07-2017, 17:53
Quote:
In this case, it's exactly something that has probably happened. The homeless and mentally ill will screw about like this, but if you do anything to stop them then you're the bad guy.

Portland's homeless problem right now is likely second only to San Francisco. And unlike SFO, Portland's even less capable of dealing with it.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
19 - 05-07-2017, 18:05
Quote:
so 90% of Brasstax posts then

slush
VeteranX
Old
20 - 05-07-2017, 18:06
Do u vape?

Page 1 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i got shit to do. , tighten that shit uo brasso