your UI screens, let's see em

I guess you set it up differently. I have all my pet keys bound. i.e. the first ability on succubus is going to be same on my imp. Not per pet. I guess it doesnt matter as much if you dont pvp.

Also, you click codoom, shadowward! :(((((( big sadface.

The only fight I ever used Shadow Ward on was Twins (although I haven't done anything in ICC and probably won't) so it's not really a big deal to bind it.

Curse of Doom should probably be bound unless you don't fight anything that lives longer than a minute.

I didn't PVP on my lock and did the same thing he did with pet skills. The important ones for PVE are control 1 2 and 3 (attack, follow and stay). Phase Shift should also be off autocast and turned off so your Imp gets buffs.

Whenever I go to target an enemy, I get this weird LUA Error from agUnitframes and the target frame bugs out (most of the time it'll replace the enemies name with my name and health points, etc) - really weird. Any help would be much appreciated once again.

wowscrnshot010510013714.jpg

(notice the "??" and bugged out rage bar, for example)

To my knowledge, there was no update with 3.3 for agUf. That's the only error I get but it's pretty annoying seeing my target bars bug out like that - turned off error messages as well so fuck it I guess.

There was a 3.3 update on 12/9/09, and the code around line 656 in the update is:

Code:
local x = UnitLevel(u)
local color
if UnitCanAttack("player", u) then color = aUF:GiveHex([B][U]GetQuestDifficultyColor[/U][/B]((x > 0) and x or 99)) end

I'm guessing that's your problem. Looks like the API changed.

There was a 3.3 update on 12/9/09, and the code around line 656 in the update is:

Code:
local x = UnitLevel(u)
local color
if UnitCanAttack("player", u) then color = aUF:GiveHex([B][U]GetQuestDifficultyColor[/U][/B]((x > 0) and x or 99)) end

I'm guessing that's your problem. Looks like the API changed.

Thanks, Pessi. I'm not sure if that update = this version: http://static.wowace.com/content/files/400/133/ag_UnitFrames-r710.zip

Apparently 710 is the only version that works with 3.3 and so far, so good. Thanks once again man.

Yeah I messed with LUI yesterday as well.

Added DXE, MSBT, and Event Horizon, but I like the package overall. The install is actually pretty impressive, it really does work right "out of the box".

Edit: And damn you're poor.

Yeah I messed with LUI yesterday as well.

Added DXE, MSBT, and Event Horizon, but I like the package overall. The install is actually pretty impressive, it really does work right "out of the box".

Edit: And damn you're poor.

nah not really my bank alts have more gold them most on this forum(well maybe but i doubt it), i just keep enough gold to run to the AH when i run out of something, i have gold spending itis if i have it sitting in my bags so i keep it all on my bank toon so i dont wanna spend it

and it went well no hiccups, hit 2 rocks and broke one blade, so it was a good day, not much work to it just boring, you set your a-b line and hit the gas and go for gold the tractor+gps do the rest the most you gotta do is turn at the end of the row

Last edited:
I use LUI v3 too, used v2 before that. Before that I used SpartanUI (not spartanui.com one, the other)

First UI mod I used ever was GypsyMOD back in release. Reason for that was being able to move unitframes however I liked.

btw, what do DXE and Event Horizon do? Yeah I could google, but I'd rather get a direct answer instead of reading modmaker marketing speeches.

DXE is just Deus Vox's encounter mod. Bigwigs, Deadlybossmods, etc.

Event Horizon is a small frame with bars that monitor whatever skills you want on it.

Edit: EH is perfectly customizable if you know LUA/can write addons. =p
The main benefit of EH over most other timers is that it shows actual time. Longer bar = longer time. Most timer addons use fixed length bars, which is incredibly unhelpful when the skills that appear on them all have different durations/cooldowns.

Last edited:
Back