Next expansion rumors (Cataclysm?)

People are trying to get blizzard to allow Worgen to be paladins. That's such a joke... With a full ret spec, Divine Purpose and Pursuit of Justice they can pop Dark Flight and just chase down anyone.

I just needed the excuse to be able to play a druid that was neither Alliance nor Tauren, thanks Blizzard! Hell I'd play a worgen druid, despite the fact they were "cobbled" like the space taurens were.

a worgen rogue with engineering would be difficult to get away from.

racial sprint, sprint, and rocket boots :sunny:

Don't forget Imp. Sprint and Prparation on top of that. It is probably a sloppy Combat/Sub spec but it would more or less guaranteed either escape or chase.

Awesome, he can catch you and then fail at killing you over and over and over!

Good plan!

Does it work solo? No.

Does it work in groups for 2 - 4? Yep.

More than a few times I had that issue doing dailies on my prot pally back before Ulduar. One rogue couldn't take me, so two three of them would team up and hit and run me with that shit and blow all my cooldowns.

Does it work solo? No.

Does it work in groups for 2 - 4? Yep.

More than a few times I had that issue doing dailies on my prot pally back before Ulduar. One rogue couldn't take me, so two three of them would team up and hit and run me with that shit and blow all my cooldowns.
And 2-4 Rogues specced 0/0/0 could kill you just as easily. Yet again, you amaze me with your stupidity.

Back