[Accident] holy fuck ...

I'll ask my agent or whatever person for pics. It's not in the online claim tracker.

I meant to take pics to show my friends but my friends all came down to see the car before it was taken in.

anways update.

it's not totaled.

they're replacing a whole lot of stuff. so cool free stuff. (5000+ in damages+ labor)

I've been in a mustang, rav4, and currently a jeep for rental. I've been using this time to just try different cars.

So far like the wrangler. Feels like it's going to die when driving though. american go figure.

i was in an accident with a bitch two weeks ago, she has progressive

no rental, fucking nothing. she "hasn't called in" yet, so if my car hadn't been able to run (entirely cosmetic), i'd be totally fucked for a vehicle right now. progressive insurance=shit, and i'm pissed that i'm going to have to deal with the hassle of fucking negotiating a proper price for my repair; due to the age of my car they'll likely try to "total" it and waiver the $1500 shop fee to repair it in favor of paying me the $1000 "salvage" value. Fuck.

Last edited:
I am just thankful to the lord that in every accident it has been a smooth experience. Not having to worry about stupid stuff. I also have to thank the lord that I wasn't killed yet. ;p

Seriously, if I were religious, I would be bitching at the lord for getting me in the accident in the first place.

I :lol: when people thank the lord when something bad happens and it wasn't worse.

I THANK THE LORD THAT I DIED AND WASN'T MUTILATED! WOO!
I THANK THE LORD THAT I ONLY LOST HALF MY DICK IN THE DRIVING BLOWJOB ACCIDENT!

see, the point of cliffs are to make them really good enough to make someone actually read the story. Yours did not.

rofl.

I don't have pics. I have changed cell phones 3 times since this accident, my laptop twice.

Tags
a non-event , boring story , don't drive with herpes , enders got fucking herpes , holy fuck... herpes , oven dodger , scab dick

lol

Back