thinking about transfering

-Masqu3-

Veteran X
anyone need a shadow priest? ;o

pvp - 250 resil, s1 dagger +40sp dmg

pve - some drops from kara, 922 shadowdmg, and ive got some spare healing gear that gets me 1k+ heals!

just thinking about transfering, i also have a 46 rogue im going to transfer onto a different account and powerlevel him with my priest so I can have an OP class.

you might want to say something like...hrmmm.... faction? or maybe if you are on a pvp or pve server? yea i think those would be good places to start

you might want to say something like...hrmmm.... faction? or maybe if you are on a pvp or pve server? yea i think those would be good places to start

yar, undead and its pvp. who does pve, im not much for just killing NPCs all day long.

yar, undead and its pvp. who does pve, im not much for just killing NPCs all day long.

I only find this amusing only because I was tooling around on my Normal 70 hunter the other night and I was talking to someone else about hunters and arena. It seems the Normal folks are a lot more die-hard about PvP for some reason, they get so zealous talking about how they'll gank so many Horde/Alliance. For some reason they stick to their sides like glue on Normal realms and most don't even seem to even realize they can roll both sides on one realm.

I also found it funny because there's a bug that should have been dead a long time ago. I was told when you play a hunter on Normal you can get people to flag by using traps. Seems still if you wake on a trap set by someone on the opposite faction you trigger the trap and flags you. Wonder if it works with mines too...

Back