[UKRAINE] whose side are you on ?? by cael - Page 20 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??
Page 20 of 47
View Poll Results: [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??
RUSSIA: our boy, our friend, our best ally putin 11 17.19%
UKRAINE: some agricultural backwater 53 82.81%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
381 - 02-26-2022, 16:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Then what the **** are you watching?
I meant corporate/mainstream media or whatever.

Im watching Twitter feeds from OSINT accounts, flight trackers, video feeds from places like funker530, analysis from established aviation and military nerds on forums, stuff like that. Most of your mainstream outlets are getting their first information from these same sources.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
382 - 02-26-2022, 16:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Twitter feeds from OSINT accounts, flight trackers, video feeds from places like funker530, analysis from established aviation and military nerds on forums, stuff like that. Most of your mainstream outlets are getting their first information from these same sources.
That is all electronic media. Media doesn't just refer to ABC, NBC, and CBS.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
383 - 02-26-2022, 16:44
Quote:
I'm largely saying that the narrative or descriptions of said events are bull**** - not that the events didn't transpire. A missile absolutely hit a building, we have videos and photos of it happening. What isn't apparent is that it was a targeted strike by a Russian jet. An armored vehicle definitely ran over a passenger vehicle, the part thats bull**** is that it was done maliciously by a Russian in a tank.

Get it?
Honestly I don't get your point in this? Unless your physically viewing the war live from Ukraine you will have to get your news from the same sources we all do. It's going to come from twitter osint or some ****ty MSM source. Of course the osint is bias toward Ukraine. Most media is controlled by the west. I don't believe a lot of the osint I mean we've seen videogame videos for goodness sake. Even the most liberal folks on tw (vanster) are for the most part acknowledging this. I really don't get what your awkward take is about, and you seem awkwardly excited about Russia. What deep thought point are you trying to make bro?

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
384 - 02-26-2022, 16:44
amRam gets his fake news straight from the source rofl

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
385 - 02-26-2022, 16:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
That is all electronic media. Media doesn't just refer to ABC, NBC, and CBS.
Yeah I clarified. I meant corporate media, mainstream channels of news information. That's all.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
386 - 02-26-2022, 16:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Unless your physically viewing the war live from Ukraine you will have to get your news from the same sources we all do.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
387 - 02-26-2022, 16:47
Quote:
Honestly I don't get your point in this? Unless your physically viewing the war live from Ukraine you will have to get your news from the same sources we all do. It's going to come from twitter osint or some ****ty MSM source. Of course the osint is bias toward Ukraine. Most media is controlled by the west. I don't believe a lot of the osint I mean we've seen videogame videos for goodness sake. Even the most liberal folks on tw (vanster) are for the most part acknowledging this. I really don't get what your awkward take is about, and you seem awkwardly excited about Russia. What deep thought point are you trying to make bro?
My "point" is that I find the amount of high speed disinformation super interesting. We've never had this kind of access to a serious Western conflict before, where the belligerents are both in Europe and very well connected, and everyone has cellphone cameras and twitter accounts etc. This is new stuff. This is arguably the first time you get to see a raw feed of most of the information for yourself, and then also have the ability to discredit and dismiss all the bull**** instantly. Its ****ing cool.

Is it okay that I'm nerding out a bit over it? Why do you guys have to be so ****ing combative about it? Relax.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
388 - 02-26-2022, 16:48
why do you want russia to win?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
389 - 02-26-2022, 16:48
because Im a russian spy we already covered this

GLORY TO PUTIN

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
390 - 02-26-2022, 16:50
i don't think you've ever elaborated on why you support putin.

HardDrive
VeteranXX
Old
391 - 02-26-2022, 16:51
I don't even know what's trolling and what's misunderstanding now

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
392 - 02-26-2022, 16:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
i don't think you've ever elaborated on why you support putin.
I haven't, because I don't.

That's another interesting part Im seeing on twitter now.. where accounts who discredit obvious bull**** disinformation are immediately accused of supporting Putin and Russia. Its weird. Pointing out bull**** doesn't mean I support Putin. I'm just pointing out bull****. This whole thing is playing out like a movie, its almost comical.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
393 - 02-26-2022, 16:52
amram hates the us even though he would be living in some ****ty Romanian ussr shack if it wasn't for the US in cold war, he's full of awkward takes. He thinks he's enlightening tw that osint is bias towards the west.

but he's been wrong consistently on every subject so honestly I'm not shocked he awkwardly supports putin

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
394 - 02-26-2022, 16:53
Quote:
amram hates the us even though he would be living in some ****ty Romanian ussr shack if it wasn't for the US in cold war, he's full of awkward takes. He thinks he's enlightening tw that osint is bias towards the west.

but he's been wrong consistently on every subject so honestly I'm not shocked.
I never trusted those shifty canadian soviet chuds for a second

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
395 - 02-26-2022, 16:54
Quote:
He thinks he's enlightening tw that osint is bias towards the west.

but he's been wrong consistently on every subject so honestly I'm not shocked.
so I'm right about the OSINT disinfo, but Im consistently wrong.

Ok. Got it.

Imma ignore you now for a bit, just don't have the energy to sift through your garbage.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
396 - 02-26-2022, 16:55
Quote:
The Russians have likely already taken most of the regions southeast of the Dnieper river. My assumption would've been that they're looking to build a buffer north from Crimea and east into the Donbas.

The limited attacks in the north, and the very subdued offensive on Kyiv, are targeted attacks and distractions IMO.

Putin isn't looking to overthrow their government. He's looking to beat them into submission, cripple their offensive capabilities, and take the Donbas - along with some form of guarantee from Zelenskyy not to seek NATO membership. Shouldn't be hard, considering the US has left them high and dry.
amram i am truly in awe with ur confident chuddery my doo

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
397 - 02-26-2022, 16:55
amram got called out and is backing down again

never seen this before

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
398 - 02-26-2022, 16:55
Quote:
I haven't, because I don't.

That's another interesting part Im seeing on twitter now.. where accounts who discredit obvious bull**** disinformation are immediately accused of supporting Putin and Russia. Its weird. Pointing out bull**** doesn't mean I support Putin. I'm just pointing out bull****. This whole thing is playing out like a movie, its almost comical.
Quote:
Im team Putin. Original NATO member states are all progressivist commie ****holes now. Sucks for the former combloc states which joined or partnered with NATO tho.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
399 - 02-26-2022, 16:56
This is one pathetic pile on. Nothing amram is saying is remotely unreasonable or in any way supportive of Putin.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
400 - 02-26-2022, 16:57
He's cheering for Putin and trying to make awkward takes that no one one on tw has "accurate" sources when we all are getting news form the same exact source

enlighten us more amram

Page 20 of 47

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [UKRAINE] whose side are you on ??

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fatty , havax malding