Opsayo having Nervous Breakdown - Publicly releases Happymod (Lemon 2.0)

I fucking told you giving opsayo any sort of power was a terrible idea.

Nobody listens.

it's an equal part relationship ddrakon, we all rely on each other for entertainment...

Think obligate symbiosis

Oh pagy, I thought we were over this?

TW is fucking boring now and you all know that. That's why you're reading this thread post by post because there is literally nothing else to read and most of you are sitting at desks bored as shit at work trying to kill some time. I know this because I share your pain sometimes. For the past few hours I've been doing a ridiculously boring task so I am here whoring and trolling and catching the same 4-5 fish that I always catch. It's fairly shitty entertainment, but when you're bored, you're bored.

I'm not here to entertain you, so I don't care if you don't think I'm clever or funny; I'm here to entertain me, so mission accomplished :D

If you thought I was a worthless poster, you'd ignore the thread altogether (like I do with Tehvul2 and dweasel and orbital and a few other posters. I can pretty much guarantee I will fall asleep or reach 0% care while reading it so I just skip it altogether) and move on. And yet you (and I mean all the grumps not just Pagy) are here. And you're here because you enjoy trolling me and you're also bored as shit and weither you like it or not these threads at least mildly entertain you for a little bit. You're welcome for that.

In short, you can love me or hate me but you need me as much as I need you; we are all symbiotic in nature here; don't act like you don't agree :D

Or I mean you can always read more threads about how awesome nursing is or dubai is or how craigslist is good for anonymous gay sex. Help yourself!

:sunny:
cliffs?

I imagine its as boring and awkward as your other posts in this thread.

Back