[Classic restoration] 1967 Chevy Impala SS

Osmethae

Veteran XV
just bought this over the weekend and going to start restoring it immediately, i know most of you won't care but i'm sure there will be some that would be interested in seeing some progress of it

pictures taken next to my '66 Impala SS
IMG_4450.jpg

IMG_4451.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

the engine is already pristine, the guy fixed it up and passed the body work on to me

396 big block
IMG_4471.jpg

IMG_4472.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

now for the things that really need fixed, i'm going to start with the interior with off white door panels, off white ceiling, black carpet, and black seats
IMG_4465.jpg

floor pans are nice just need cleaned up a little bit before laying carpet
IMG_4467.jpg

IMG_4466.jpg

dash and console are pretty good already
IMG_4468.jpg

IMG_4469.jpg

there's a hole in the fender that i'll fix after the interior
IMG_4460.jpg

then both full rear quarter panels
IMG_4459.jpg

IMG_4462.jpg

trunk lid is a little bent up but shouldn't be too hard to fix
IMG_4464.jpg

ALL chrome will be replaced right before the paint job

a little dinged up and missing an eyebrow molding piece
IMG_4461.jpg

Nice. Wish you the best of luck. I've been in the process of fixing up my car for the past 2 years, and have years to go.

I'm a little luckier that my cars body is fiberglass, so the only rust I have to contend with is the frame.

Woohoo, I can has a powerful car that goes fast in a straight line ... keep those corners away from me though, I might spin out and die.

yay i have kiint in my thread to rage! if only i had a vagina though

wait

If you are going to restore something, at least pick something worthwhile, like a 57 convertible Bel Air coupe, or a 55 corvette.

YOU'RE SO GAY.

Just kidding, very nice. Looking forward to it when it's all spiffied up. And yeah, greedo mask now please.

Welcome to 1969, retard. Who buys an old American car to fuckin race around corners? Holy jebus...

Back