Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab) by Mitchdubai - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)
Page 8 of 16
coombz
VeteranXX
Old
141 - 02-12-2010, 10:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
It's not gaudy, it's ugly as ****.

You think it's great because you spent $42 on a glass of wine. Spending more money doesn't magically make the surroundings appear luxurious.

You can't just throw a $20 down onto a table at McDonalds and have it turn into a five star restaurant.
mraaaaah?

Sponsored Links
Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
142 - 02-12-2010, 10:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Let's use our brains here. Brunch is between breakfast and lunch. Who goes to brunch after 12? That would be lunch, right?

I've been to NY many times, and some older TWers might recall my most recent visit during Fashion Week, so don't act so wise because you're in NYC. When you say I had brunch and it was a lovely afternoon, you didn't have brunch. You ****ing had lunch.
brains... people don't get up early on the weekends here, its typically served between 11-3 in nyc, eggs and lunch type items.

place doesn't open til 11:
http://www.thesunburntcow.com/brunch.php

Last edited by Skibbi9; 02-12-2010 at 10:22..
Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
143 - 02-12-2010, 10:20
LOL, I love how this is quickly turning into a troll backfire. Oh sweet irony.

T-Good
Banned
Old
144 - 02-12-2010, 10:21
who else remembers when makasuro was really proud of being in a relationship with a below average girl like twiggy

(lol)

high standards for a dude that looks like a methed out carlos mencia

Makasuro
VeteranXX
Old
145 - 02-12-2010, 10:22
I don't know what you're talking about, Twiggy is pretty hot =D

Also, where the **** are your pics? Oh right, you fail.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 02-12-2010, 10:22
I wish I could be jealous of Mitchdubai but so sadly my life is much better.

And I've eaten in much nicer restaurants.

That's why I take offence to this fauxstronaut bragging about spending $42 on a glass of shiraz in one of the ugliest "fancy restaurants" I've ever seen. The stupidity astounds me.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
147 - 02-12-2010, 10:26
Quote:
You think it's great because you spent $42 on a glass of wine. You can't just throw a $20 down onto a table at McDonalds and have it turn into a five star restaurant.
Seems i'm in good company. you're really starting to suck at trying to make me look stupid, it might be a good time for you to quit.

2007 - Best Resort in Middle East and Africa, Conde Nast Reader's Choice Awards
2000-2005 it was the "World's Leading All Suite Hotel" according to World Travel Awards
"Worlds Leading Hotel" in 2005.
The Sunday Times Travel Magazine gave the Burj Al Arab the "Best Hotel in Africa/Middle East/Indian Ocean" award in 2004.
The Institutional Investor Magazine called the Burj Al Arab the "World's Best Hotel" in 2003.

"But hey, I don't like the carpet so i'm ****ed if i'm paying $42 for a glass of Shiraz"

Skibbi9
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
148 - 02-12-2010, 10:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle4Rizzle View Post
Let's use our brains here. Brunch is between breakfast and lunch. Who goes to brunch after 12? That would be lunch, right?

I've been to NY many times, and some older TWers might recall my most recent visit during Fashion Week, so don't act so wise because you're in NYC. When you say I had brunch and it was a lovely afternoon, you didn't have brunch. You ****ing had lunch.
I lived in the city, you made a couple short visits with some girl (your post from jan 2007 said your first time). also, Older TWers? - I'm older than you, and I joined TW 5 years before you.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
149 - 02-12-2010, 10:29
bro you're talking about the hotel, which can clearly be seen is absolutely gorgeous

no one disputes that the hotel is nice

but the restaurant looks like ****

posting about how many awards the hotel got does not take away from the fact that restaurant looks like total ass

are you that dense?

Tekra
VeteranXV
Old
151 - 02-12-2010, 10:36
of all the great beers in the world you chose Heineken to drink with lunch?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 02-12-2010, 10:37
$15 Heineken, no less.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
153 - 02-12-2010, 10:37
Quote:
bro you're talking about the hotel, which can clearly be seen is absolutely gorgeous

no one disputes that the hotel is nice

but the restaurant looks like ****

posting about how many awards the hotel got does not take away from the fact that restaurant looks like total ass

are you that dense?
We have already established you don't like the decor, and you acknowledge that the hotel is absolutely gorgeous. I pointed out 5 other elements that would contribute to a "nice afternoon", to which you have not responded, obviously, because you know Jack **** about any of them. Therefore, based on one badly taken picture of the restaurant, you have judged it, and by association judged me. Little thin dontcha think?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
154 - 02-12-2010, 10:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
We have already established you don't like the decor, and you acknowledge that the hotel is absolutely gorgeous. I pointed out 5 other elements that would contribute to a "nice afternoon", to which you have not responded, obviously, because you know Jack **** about any of them. Therefore, based on one badly taken picture of the restaurant, you have judged it, and by association judged me. Little thin dontcha think?
sorry did you stay in the hotel or did you spend $260 to sit in a ****ty looking restaurant

I'm confused about the facts here

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
155 - 02-12-2010, 10:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tekra View Post
of all the great beers in the world you chose Heineken to drink with lunch?
Meh, beer choice is not great, admittedly, they probably don't sell much beer, the wine list is probably one of the most extensive and exclusive in the world. If I hadn't had stuff to do in the afternoon i'd have skipped the beer and had a bottle of wine.

From memory apart from the Heineken it was Corona, Peroni, Erdinger, Fosters, couple of others.

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
156 - 02-12-2010, 10:42
Quote:
$15 Heineken, no less.
but he had 3!!!! that's like a $45 Heineken!!!

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
157 - 02-12-2010, 10:43
man, $45 Heineken.. talk about luxury.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
158 - 02-12-2010, 10:43
Quote:
sorry did you stay in the hotel or did you spend $260 to sit in a ****ty looking restaurant

I'm confused about the facts here
I think you're just confused generally. On this occasion I spent $260 to have a very nice meal in a very nice restaurant for all the reasons I have described and you have ignored because having to respond to them would defeat your argument. For what it's worth i've stayed in the hotel a couple of times. In a suite with two FLOORS.

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
159 - 02-12-2010, 10:46
Quote:
I think you're just confused generally. On this occasion I spent $260 to have a very nice meal in a very nice restaurant for all the reasons I have described and you have ignored because having to respond to them would defeat your argument. For what it's worth i've stayed in the hotel a couple of times. In a suite with two FLOORS.

that can't be true I don't remember the thread where you posted how much it cost.

you must not have paid for it.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 02-12-2010, 10:46
Quote:
I think you're just confused generally. On this occasion I spent $260 to have a very nice meal in a very nice ugly and clearly overpriced restaurant
fixed

Page 8 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Troll feeding time (Brunch at Burj Al Arab)

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
backfire , bitchdubai , derka derka , lol dubai , lose penis in dubai , mitch enslaves brown ppl , mitch is racist , sand nigger rich , successful troll thread