Black Lives Matter

Don't worry y'all, measuring how fat you are is also racist

The BMI Is Racist And Useless. Here's How To Measure Health Instead. | HuffPost Life

If a research group today conducted a study on a single gender or ethnic group, critics would be quick to point out that its findings couldn’t reasonably be applied to anyone outside of that gender or group. It seems like basic logic, right?

Unfortunately, such is the case with the Body Mass Index (BMI), a weight-to-height ratio used by health care providers, insurance companies and the scientific community.

There is growing criticism for the use of BMI. For example, it doesn’t take body composition (fat versus muscle) into account, and a person’s weight doesn’t correlate directly with their health. However, there’s not much mainstream discussion about its racist roots or the way it furthers the oppression of and discrimination against certain groups.

A growing number of experts believe it’s time to change that

Could also just be black people are fat and unhealthy.

i think it is unfair and hypocritical to demand that white people treat black people better than black people treat one another

yet we do and have for many many decades now

to the point that just being born black is one of the most lucrative careers prospects for scholarships, benefits, subsidies and affirmative action jobs out there

not to mention standard sports endorsements

SLEEP IS RACIST
Black Power Naps Is Addressing Systemic Racism in Sleep | Teen Vogue

Does someone from 4ch work for Teen Vogue?
6Mjno6A.jpg

BMI is used as one part of an assumption of a persons overall health, not the be all and end all of medical diagnostics.

The other thing is blacks don't have any abstract thinking skills.

Imagine being paid once every two weeks?? Bitch I been worked 10 days why I only get paid one day?? I tried to explain to a bigger how bi weekly paychecks work and he thought it was you'd get paid twice in one week.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

saying blm is like saying we never gave a fuck in the first place. which is not true. i feel like we were at our best right when obama got elected.

then ppl looked around and said hey im not seeing change. well obama is getting locked by right. well he did contribute to the bailout. well he had to................

Back