blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks by spockhammer - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks
Page 1 of 25
spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
1 - 11-22-2011, 08:33
http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/...?f=234&t=47511

Quote:
[ATTENTION HI REZ] I am being greifed UNBAN MY ACCOUNT PLZ
**cliffs**
- Someone speed hacked and altered their name to appear as if it were me
-this same individual had an accomplice that just so happened to 'record' me speed hacking
-there is tons of proof it was not me
-this griefer intentionally targeted me and had my account banned
-I want it rectified, now.

Attention to HI-REZ and all members of the T:A community, I am being trolled and griefed by a member of the community TribalWar.Com: Gaming News , his name is Naptown, and I am unaware of his accomplices but I am aware that there are several people who are intentionally hacking to ruin this game. This particular group of individuals is interested in also defacing my name and personally greifing me. Why? I don't know, ask them, but the proof is in the pudding.

if you direct yourself to this thread : http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthr ... 7&page=774

back up about twenty pages and just read, it's pretty obvious that I'm being framed and set up just from the last twenty pages a lone but if you know my history with the website, and the long list of people who HATE me, or pretend to hate me you'd very quickly realize without much effort I'm being trolled. If you back up further in the thread you'll see hacks posted and certain players encouraging the use of hacks until this "company goes bankrupt". They are being children and craving attention, and I'm suffering at the hands of their well crafted and cleverly thought up scheme to deface my name and reputation.

naptown has a history of personally trolling me, he's made death threats against my family and made various other attempts to troll me in real life, he cannot be allowed to get away with this. Not only do I have proof I was playing Skyrim at the time of the supposed 'buhlitz' hack sighting, I was also in teamspeak with many players I play with EVERYDAY who verified i was not showing 'online' on their friends list, in fact you can even see someone post that in the thread I linked to if it has not yet been edited. I play this game way to much, I'll admit and I plan to play it way to much in the future. I very much care about my account, and the time I've invested into it. I have nearly 100k shared XP on two classes, I'm level 23 and am not about to start over. I'm not going to just make a smurf and avoid this, it's a matter of principle.

Hi Rez, first step is unbanning my account, next step is banning naptown's account, and Dare's and probably everyone on dare's team. Then make speed hacking not possible, and for unjustly banning my account like tards I'd like a compensation in tribes gold , or something because this is seriously ridiculous. I'm going to blow up your office phone tomorrow, so if you delete this thread please contact me asap via pm.

Sponsored Links
ilys
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 11-22-2011, 08:36
lol

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 11-22-2011, 08:36
I only skimmed but I lmao'd at this:

"Hi Rez, first step is unbanning my account, next step is banning naptown's account, and Dare's and probably everyone on dare's team. Then make speed hacking not possible,"

rofl

first do this and this, THEN FIX EVERYTHING, this is my advice

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 11-22-2011, 08:37
Blitz kinda reminds me of Rev_Night. Probably because they're both effing retards.

rootb33r
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
5 - 11-22-2011, 08:37
How about you all just shut the **** up and stop being a bunch of idiots?

reZolut
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 11-22-2011, 08:37
lol.

and he wonders why his life is the piece of **** that it is

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 11-22-2011, 08:38
That post is pretty JoeMommaWhiny-like as well.

spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
8 - 11-22-2011, 08:40
Quote:
They are being children and craving attention, and I'm suffering at the hands of their well crafted and cleverly thought up scheme to deface my name and reputation.

naptown has a history of personally trolling me, he's made death threats against my family and made various other attempts to troll me in real life, he cannot be allowed to get away with this.
rofl

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 11-22-2011, 08:40

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 11-22-2011, 08:40
holy ****

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 11-22-2011, 08:41
i cant believe you fags play that game

Durak
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 11-22-2011, 08:42
this is comedy gold

Heimdal
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 11-22-2011, 08:42
The bottom few sentences are hilarious

Witch
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 11-22-2011, 08:43
Posting in this epic thread

edit: This place for sale 24/11/2011

Last edited by Witch; 11-24-2011 at 05:55..
Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 11-22-2011, 08:43
just remove the fact that it's over some tribes game, his reaction is the rich, creamy center...

mmmmmm... nerd anguish...

spockhammer
Banned
Contributor
Old
16 - 11-22-2011, 08:44
this is "my team" fyi Team -Cute-Boy- by Fettuccine - TribalWar Forums

Draconix
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 11-22-2011, 08:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootb33r View Post
How about you all just shut the **** up and stop being a bunch of idiots?
win

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 11-22-2011, 08:45
this thread is awesome

anomaly
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 11-22-2011, 08:46
posting on first page of an epic blitz meltdown thread

rootb33r
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
20 - 11-22-2011, 08:48
You guys are also really discrediting anyone from TW's input into the game, and the feedback from the veteran community as a whole.

Page 1 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page blitz crying about being banned from tribe ascend cuz he hacks

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ban mistcane cheater , blitz is a cyberathlete , cute boy wins tribes , cute boys #1 , cute boys are gay boys , dare play tribe , naptown 4 grand wizard , naptown is a huge faggot