1,000-member secretive progressive journalist group uncovered

"journalists" lol... 99% of the fucking scrubs working in front of cameras and for major media outlets are mouthpieces who have never done a day's worth of journalism work...

That's just the way shit is since CNN invented 24 hour news networks.

I fucking love Bill Burr

you are just saying that...hes my favorite...ever till the end of fuckin time.

PS...ahhhh....iiiiiii...ahhhh....hate life...and i...ahhh...iiii...wanna go out like a man...ahh yeah ...fuck you all you judgemental fucks.

bam bam bam

dood did you watch the vid..and did you like BYPASS the funny.. yep you bypassed the funny.

you went straight to the reactionary political left right shit. yep

yeah watch the fuckin vid dickhead it was part of the post...you know the part you ignored.

Journalists are supposed to report facts, not spin them. "Journalism" these days is just a bunch of people trying to spin the facts to support their beliefs, which is not true journalism. Journalism is dead.

I do see a few good reports now and then, some of the VICE news reports from Ukraine and Frontline episodes on the NSA were very captivating and somewhat informative.

the comments section looks like TWL general forum, a right wing circle jerk

good thing there is only 1,000 in this super secretive group

otherwise your mouth and butt would be so tired

I do see a few good reports now and then, some of the VICE news reports from Ukraine and Frontline episodes on the NSA were very captivating and somewhat informative.

likes vice...cites vice

hates libertarians...lol

http://www.vice.com/read/the-kids-are-all-libertarians

u should source something from msnbc instead

Last edited:
Journalists are supposed to report facts, not spin them. "Journalism" these days is just a bunch of people trying to spin the facts to support their beliefs, which is not true journalism. Journalism is dead.

look into the etymology of 'fact'

then read up on subjectivity vs objectivity and the problems that all ontology faces :roller:

also while you're at it read this: Condemnation Without Absolutes - NYTimes.com

nobody is ever 'evil' in that they do evil things to be evil

everybody always thinks they're doing the right thing, we just have different moral structures

etc

another government loving goon bitching about people sucking up tax money

almost as funny as Vanster's new anti ebt/welfare gig.

watch as dealy quotes NASA as justification again....those mindless fucking moochers

tea party has fukin broke these people. even they don't know what they want anymore.

Last edited:
Back