Netflix Coming to the Wii

Netflix should really start to introduce a "Premium" instant viewing where you can watch new movies for some kind of extra fee.

nice i just got a 6 month membership to netflix, now i can use my wii for something

I'm not going to care about instant streaming Netflix until every single title is available to stream. I use Netflix and I have like 20 titles in my que and only one of them can be played instantly. Stupid. I watched most of the 2nd season of Dexter instant through Netflix but Season 3 isn't available. Makes no sense.

I'm not going to care about instant streaming Netflix until every single title is available to stream. I use Netflix and I have like 20 titles in my que and only one of them can be played instantly. Stupid. I watched most of the 2nd season of Dexter instant through Netflix but Season 3 isn't available. Makes no sense.

Considering instant viewing was added without any increase in cost to the plans, I'd say you take what you get.

I'm not going to care about instant streaming Netflix until every single title is available to stream.

you're insinuating that the list of movies you want to see and the list of movies available to be streamed are mutually exclusive. there are lots of movies that are able to be streamed that are fun/interesting/cool/informative.

I'm all about streaming TV shows. I'm on Legend of the Seeker right now. It's cheesy and lame but I can't get enough of it.

Back