[GLOBAL WARMING RED ALERT!!]

Of course the fires are bigger when you spread propane tanks through out the land :rofl: this a byproduct of civilization. Get used to it or kill yourself!

Remember when logging was a career
and they didn't replant trees?

Mazatlan has had a very pleasant summer, 70 - 90s.
Lots of low lying jungle.. nothing is burning except trash, power plants, and farmland

iu

iu

** YOU FUCKERS ARE HEATING MY ICE **
*** RETRACTING MY SHEETS ***
** BITCHES **

If a tree explodes from global warming and there is no one there to witness does it make a sound?

Depends on if you believe in simulation theory. It would be a waste of CPU power to simulate places and events if nobody was around to witness them.

So if a tree explodes at a specific time within our simulated quantum reality with no witness present the computer just neglects to render that imagery. It is only when a witness enters visual and audible range that the computer renders the object with the necessary alterations (ie blowed up)…

That makes perfect sense. Devs is a cool tv series if your into that kinda shit.

** CO2 IS THE MAIN CAUSE FOR GLOBAL WARMING AMIRITE? **
** THEN HOW COME IF YOU HAVE A SHORTAGE OF C02 YOU STILL BLAME ME? **
CO2 shortage threatens beer business in another example of the 'United Shortages of America' Disruption in industrial CO2 supply plus shocking rise in materials costs are 'concerning,' says beer maker about today's shortages

CO2 shortage threatens beer business in another example of the | Fox Business

*** GLOBAL WARMING - IM COMING FOR YOUR BEERS ***

How's this SAFE PLACE
for the next ohhh... 10 years
FEELZING? Then,
after that the flood of tears break out
as we ridicule and demonize
the iffy SCIENCE! of climatology prediction
back in the dark ages of 2020

We'll make the climate prognosticators live in the Deserts
We'll make their predictions come true.. for them
No coast for you!

Last edited:
Of course the fires are bigger when you spread propane tanks through out the land :rofl: this a byproduct of civilization. Get used to it or kill yourself!

This really stands above the average unalloyed schizopost in this thread because it just fails to accommodate for the first ~100 years propane was being used and correlates technological advancement to uncontrollable wildfires, a true masterpiece of TW posting

You minds just get ready for the mega flood, that naturally occurs every hundred years or so, but this time is going to be because of man-made climate change, not warming not cooling, it's a lot of changing... made by man,, and when it happens, it's going to happen a hell of a lot more frequently, you just wait.

The Mayans didn't have slaves. They used fear to control the people.
The "elite", the keepers of knowledge would say things like "Well, we better build this part of the temple or God will get angry and take away the sun". And sure enough, right on schedule the sun would eclipse. It seemed like magic to a regular person. So, they would haul the rocks to get it done.

green new deal = wealth redistribution

you get to pay tax payer funded (= less disposable income for you) tax credits (redistributed to others unless u buy one yourself so ur paying yourself back taxes you had to pay in) to purchase $60K EV w/ no EV support across most USA

15% pass through corporation tax (coupled with ZERO inflation [one month only, brb changing definition of annual like was done with recession]) that contributes to your lower disposable income

no mental gymnastics here at all and clearly the ladder of social and economic progress

brb, have to take a bite of my $20 /pint gourmet ice cream you peasants cant afford (but i swear i support you, vote 4 me!)

Back