The DOGE / Elon Musk / SNL hype machine

aojmwiaawet61.jpg

I like to gamble but if I was playing Craps and some dude walked by and yelled some random number and I lost my money... I would stop playing

can someone explain if this will mean 'proof of stake' coins (not bitcoin or doge) are the future, or is there a downside there too?

wondering if elon keeps pumping doge, then dumps it after it goes way up, to then buy stake coins and pump all over again

can someone explain if this will mean 'proof of stake' coins (not bitcoin or doge) are the future, or is there a downside there too?

wondering if elon keeps pumping doge, then dumps it after it goes way up, to then buy stake coins and pump all over again

POS seems to be the direction everyone wants to go. Downside is complexity and security.

hi wat cripo coin shuld i buy

and wat bes way to buy doggy or watever coin?

shuld i get robinhood or kraken or wut

Last edited:
When did you buy it and what prompted you to pick it?

I bought it a while back, I read about it and thought it would be popular, same with LINK, I got in on that super early. I get how it works. But was wondering about Coinbase staking, i guess it doesnt work on there.

I've been mining on Ethermine , is there a better ETH mining pool?

Last edited:
I can only assume the "staking" options from big exchanges are piddly compared to anything you'll find in DeFi platforms.

Also with gas fees so fuckin astronomical I hope you're working with a sizeable amount of eth otherwise its completely pointless.

Back