Trump vs. Biden Debates

Will this fight go the distance? We need instant replays.Trum

• Total voters
if this poll had been posted before the debate took place, there isn't a single person who voted who would've changed their vote based on the actual debate.

Drudge usually has a poll after each debate, and it's always for the republican. But this time they didn't. Hmmmm.

FB-IMG-1601474801454.jpg

No options for my opinion.

Both Trump and Biden makes themselves look bad. Non koolaid drinking Americans hit the hard stuff after.

Show me where President Trump has screwed you for the last four years?
You miss the endless wars, the open border ideology, the cucking to globalist dictator countries, the spying done on prominent Americans...
I've been showing you where the left has been screwing you in every hole imaginable for a long time, yet you think you're cool sitting on a fence post taking it up the ass.

And I'll add, President Donald Trump has moved forward with his agenda despite State departments, msm, the FBI,,, all conspire together in a blatant coup against President Donald Trump.

Last edited:
and the prompt with the talkin'head raising her hand up high first... and still didn't hook more than 1 sheep
anywayz i call fake news
poll was too small

Last edited:
Show me where President Trump has screwed you for the last four years?
You miss the endless wars, the open border ideology, the cucking to globalist dictator countries, the spying done on prominent Americans...
I've been showing you where the left has been screwing you in every hole imaginable for a long time, yet you think you're cool sitting on a fence post taking it up the ass.

And I'll add, President Donald Trump has moved forward with his agenda despite State departments, msm, the FBI,,, all conspire together in a blatant coup against President Donald Trump.

I have seen manufacturing throughput slow down quite a bit an most of the companies we service, even before Covid, because of the Chinese tariffs. I was for the tariffs, because I believe China is our biggest threat economically, but they definitely hurt manufacturing in the US

It is very hard to vote against your own personal economic interest and I have to realize it's easy for me to talk being retired. I think all of this will reduce my income over the next years too but we need to pull away from communist slave labor that we can't compete with. It is time to only do business with capitalist countries that have enforced laws through democracy.

Back