Trump vs. Biden Debates

Will this fight go the distance? We need instant replays.Trum

• Total voters

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
How are these gonna turn out?

Does Biden stand a chance? Will Trump's tax-return be able to dethrone him if grabbin' em by the pussy couldn't?!

I vote: two mumbling geriatrics shout gibberish at each other as media tells us each is a genius depending on their party affiliation

63893bfa82339d045158525ea68daef9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Debates are worthless grandstanding. They aren't like a club debate with back and forth. Just two guys with preset talking points.

Watching it now on TV.

Is your suburb being burnt out or flooded? Are cars loading with blacks hispanics and whites no different to 1950's. It's entertaining.

Debate prep:

Trump should have smoked a bowl. He would bond more with haters if he chilled just a fraction.

Biden should had a line of coke before he got out there. Poor bloke stammers and fucks up mildly complicated words. Bloke can't articulate well enough to be president. Dems should have had a better candidate.

The debates are like watching two 7 year old children that hate each other explaining to their mommies why the other one is bad.

It's cringe...

I like watching two old faggots pretend to hate each to keep the rubes occupied while they serve the international banking cartels behind the scenes.

Duuuuuuuur if Trump leaves office things will go back to normal.

Duuuuuur if Trump wins again he will finally arrest Hilary and obama for treason duuuuuuuuuuur.

I hope we get the Israel vaccine for covid cause they love sterilizing Somali migrants without their knowledge. Would do wonders here.

When Name-Calling, i.e., "Clown" is trending on twitter...
It shows you a lot about Twitter I guess.

iq8YVYG.jpg

Did anyone hear sleepy joe tonight?
Did anyone hear clown?
Who started the mud?
They did

Back