Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 318 of 1427
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
6341 - 10-01-2020, 01:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
Trump hit it right on the head at Biden when he said Russia, China, etc are not ****ing reporting this accurately and Biden once again got all flustered.
You'd like this to be true, wuncha?

Sponsored Links
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
6342 - 10-01-2020, 08:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINep View Post
Back to normal: Why we must accept it won't happen - CNN

Quote:
Perhaps it's nostalgia for the world of January, a place where daily life more closely resembled our past decades. Perhaps it's a bid to show control, to revert to a time when change was not so universally imposed upon us.
Social Conditioning to the maxxx.

No big deal for those of us who remember life before 9-11

we have been used to 'the new normal' for a long time

first they made us hand in our alcohol before boarding
then we had to remove our shoes
now we all have to wear masks

inshallah all will return to normal soon

and they say the Muslims didn't win???

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
6343 - 10-01-2020, 08:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
you can't seriously believe that China got this **** under control with only 85k cases... this in a massively mismanaged and corrupt country of 1.4 billion people, many of whom travel around for work

no way in the world did that happen, no way

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6344 - 10-01-2020, 18:24
Coronavirus survivors' plasma may be useless for treating people with COVID-19 if it isn't donated soon enough because antibodies fade just three months after symptoms start, study finds
Quote:
Coronavirus antibodies in blood plasma donations fade rapidly after symptoms first appear, a new study suggests.

Researchers followed a small group of recovered COVID-19 patients who donated their blood and found all of them showed decreases in antibodies after three months.

What's more, just three weeks later, levels for half of the detectable antibodies fell again.

The team, from Héma-Québec, a blood donation center in Québec, Canada, says the findings suggest the earlier plasma is collected after someone recovers from COVID-19, the better.

Additionally, they add that studies using antibodies tests to determine how many people have recovered from the virus may be undercounting the true figure.
[...]

Study author Dr Renée Bazin of Héma-Québec says this research is among the first show that recovered COVID-19 patients can go from seropositive to seronegative.

This means patients test positive for antibodies against the coronavirus and, after a certain point, have no detectable antibodies.
[...]

Participants donated their plasma between four and nine times. The first donation occurred from 33 to 77 days after symptoms began and the last donation occurred 66 to 114 days after symptom onset.

All 15 donors showed decreases in antibodies around 88 days. About 21 days afterward, half of the detectable antibodies decreased again
[...]
"Comrade, are you up to date on your 90-day HIV-Sars-2 vaccine shot? Please give me your wrist. I need to scan your implant to determine how late you are with your mandatory vaccine, and what Googlag you will be going to. You are out after curfew and you are late with your booster."

I don't see how they are going to be able to come up with a viable vaccine when this kind of **** is happening.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
6345 - 10-01-2020, 18:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i love the articles about how did africa solve the covid crisis better than the usa

i am like do you got covid if you can't afford to test for it?

and the answer is a resounding no apparently

wish it worked that way for actual virus like ebola too
you missed the part where redmund explained that africa can't get covid because of all the anti-malaria drugs that are readily available down there.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6346 - 10-01-2020, 19:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
you missed the part where redmund explained that africa can't get covid because of all the anti-malaria drugs that are readily available down there.
Fake news

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6347 - 10-01-2020, 19:45
Trump made some excellent points fairly drowned out but still significant.

Biden was blabbing numbers about US vs the world as a point when Trump just railroaded him and said " China, Russia, India, are not reporting the full numbers" which is 100000x time correct.

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
6348 - 10-01-2020, 20:05
January 22nd 2020 at Davos - Trump says he trusts China's Xi on coronavirus and the US has it 'totally under control'"

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6349 - 10-01-2020, 20:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
January 22nd 2020 at Davos - Trump says he trusts China's Xi on coronavirus and the US has it 'totally under control'"
Lots happened since January.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
6350 - 10-01-2020, 20:55
ellen, is ur ****posting just a sad soliciation for a response featuring a parade of democrat leaders exhorting every red blooded american 2 hit up chinatown w/o a mask on 2 celebrate the chinese new year and show ur best baizuo?

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6351 - 10-01-2020, 21:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Well there is the truth and then there is fantasy land to where you and the rest of the TDS children play.
It's fairly obvious "Twump hurt yo feewings" by not not playing up to the glamor role that is gobbled up by low IQ bobbleheads that make up the vast majority of the liberal base. Not to worry though. I am fairly certain a cretin such as yourself will find new ways to anger yourself post American politics.

groove
VeteranXX
Old
6352 - 10-01-2020, 21:34
ok but is neone watching the south park covid special

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6353 - 10-01-2020, 22:23
I stopped watching again awhile back this season
...I'll pop it in the vcr later.

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
6354 - 10-01-2020, 22:58
Trump begins quarantine after hope hicks tested positive

cael
VeteranXX
Old
6355 - 10-01-2020, 22:59
lol

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6356 - 10-01-2020, 23:03
Yep. That's going to screw up his rally schedule.
Hope Hicks, one of Trumps closest advisers, tests positive for coronavirus, president to quarantine
Wonder how long he'll stay quarantined? She's only 26 but showing symptoms. Trump was taking Hydroxychloroquine. Now we'll find out if it worked. His test result should be back in the morning.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 10-01-2020 at 23:08..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
6357 - 10-01-2020, 23:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i love the articles about how did africa solve the covid crisis better than the usa

i am like do you got covid if you can't afford to test for it?

and the answer is a resounding no apparently

wish it worked that way for actual virus like ebola too
The median age of Africa is only 18. You could infect the entire population of Africa and you'd see virtually no deaths attributed to covid. There's no point in testing anyone.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6358 - 10-01-2020, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
Hope Hicks, one of Trumps closest advisers, tests positive for coronavirus, president to quarantine
Wonder how long he'll stay quarantined? She's only 26 but showing symptoms. Trump was taking Hydroxychloroquine. Now we'll find out if it worked. His test result should be back in the morning.
holy **** man, reading the comments on that article makes me lose so much faith in humanity. almost ALL evil ****s praying and hoping that trump gets the virus and dies. i've never seen anything like it in all of my life.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6359 - 10-01-2020, 23:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
If I understand it right, he took it early for a small time; probably when he might have been exposed. He'll probably dose again now... if he hasn't been. It doesn't prevent you from getting it, hopefully it prevents you from getting it 'bad'.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
6360 - 10-01-2020, 23:32
Hicks is 31 not 26. She'll be dead in less than 13 days.

Page 318 of 1427

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite