either opsayo or i will be getting banned from pickups very soon

im glad people are quitting and not playing

the idea that the discord has censorship for shit like this

The Low Down...
Back at the Fort in the Fl where we like to dwell. The club was jumping, and the girls were hot. We took the dance floor over and everybody wanted to get in the spot light. One girl wanted more then the light because she was rubbing and kissing all the girls and pick our man Rex to get the late night nasty. She was built like a champ… and u never, ever ever pass that up! Her little skirt was flyin up all over the place, and she was LOVING it! I knew that this was possibly too good to pas up, so we asked if she wanted to go cruise the town, and cum back to our pad in the hummer! She was soooooo down, that it made my Johnson hurt! I knew we were in for a treat, and when we got her in the limo, she was just as bad as in the club! She wanted nothing but Dick, and a little puss…. Janet is definitely one hot fox and and was ready to get undressed with the best. ENTER THE VIP.

is the reason why it caters to a group of 10 noobies

the discord shouldnt really be named tribes talk anymore

more like "dregs of tribes" or squibs gone fascist or something

basically, a gathering of egotistical noobies or fat down syndrome faggots like raven and of course all neo-republican

on the bright side that community will never expand so thats a good thing because it confirms the game is totally dead

fliop also hows your maccas job going ? i didnt even know blacks were aloud in their stores let alone work their? i imagine your ancestors would have been caught steeling tissues from their tables?

fliop also hows your maccas job going ? i didnt even know blacks were aloud in their stores let alone work their? i imagine your ancestors would have been caught steeling tissues from their tables?

allowed

there

stealing

yw

bro if your gunna speak black to me at least use spell check... if you have that on your stolon computer.

Back