Ouch....last nights PUG, Saturday Night Special

Okay, was a bit distracted, maybe should have let OMR be captain or someone else, was a karokee party next door and dogs were barking and out of all the maps, ...one of my least favorites was picked...

Anyways, for everyone, I picked for our team and lack of instructions on roles and all, my apologies...

Long story short, we had an impromptu PUG and Frosty's team smacked us around with Techy capping and Frosty tearing it up on D was an 8-0 skunk...

sorry no screenshots, maybe CT or someone else has and can post, to show the rosters.

GG and thanks for everyone who showed and played~

poop truck

Okay, was a bit distracted, maybe should have let OMR be captain or someone else, was a karokee party next door and dogs were barking and out of all the maps, ...one of my least favorites was picked...

Anyways, for everyone, I picked for our team and lack of instructions on roles and all, my apologies...

Long story short, we had an impromptu PUG and Frosty's team smacked us around with Techy capping and Frosty tearing it up on D was an 8-0 skunk...

sorry no screenshots, maybe CT or someone else has and can post, to show the rosters.

GG and thanks for everyone who showed and played~

poop truck

Don't sweat it. You just gotta do a better job at picking your team.

Back