[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

there are more black people in the proud boys than antifa...what on earth are you talking about?

antifa has been murdering and rioting for 100 days. Why are you wanting to talk about some mens drinking club?

yeah ok... how about

"i condemn all white supremacist groups - including the proud boys if that's in fact what they are."

CNN is now interviewing a child that was raped by catholic priests, his father and pennywise the clown.

Hes saying that skipper should stop supporting pedophiles

How can you claim Skipperlipicus is not a pedophile when many people believe it's true and several organizations have condemned him as a pedo?

for the record fool... trump was never asked "do you condemn white supremacists, like donald trump?"

but we can't discuss things in good faith now can we?

for the record fool... trump was never asked "do you condemn white supremacists, like donald trump?"

but we can't discuss things in good faith now can we?

No, he was asked to condemn a group that isn't universally considered a white supremacist group as white supremacists. A fact that you're well aware of, but dismiss outright because you believe they are white supremacists and that it's an established truth that should be easy for him to disavow, while simultaneously being gleeful that he'd be attacking his base even if it's not true. That's a convenient win-win.

Good faith, lol. You've been dishonest from the start.

yo i honestly know very very little about the proud boys. i thought it was some weird incel group.

do you really think the white supremacists of america prefer biden over trump? as samuwell said - who do you think represents them more... the guy who started the birther movement, or the guy who served as vice president to a black man?

Last edited:
I'll admit, that should have been the easiest "Sure I condemn white supremacy response" ever. I would have also added "I condemn racial supremacy of any kind." comment.

You do understand why they are asking the ridiculous question right? To legitimize the lie that white supremacy is a consequence in America at this time. President Trump sees their game, and the all important distorted narrative they will use to guide politicians. I wish you would see the narrow road President Trump must tread to keep from getting bit by these snakes.
Identity Politics Are Racist.

Last edited:
FB-IMG-1601567046132.jpg

You do understand why they are asking the ridiculous question right? To legitimize the lie that white supremacy is a consequence in America at this time. President Trump sees their game, and the all important distorted narrative they will use to guide politicians. I wish you would see the narrow road President Trump must tread to keep from getting bit by these snakes.
Identity Politics Are Racist.

Maybe trump should have used his time to address that issue, Severed?

there were a lot of ways he could have handled it - honestly i'm surprised you guys arent more disappointed with him.

he could have used that moment to shut up so many people by just saying "I condemn white supremacy."

then while he had everyone's attention he could bring up things like how we ought to be careful with labels - how can the proud boys be a white supremacist group if many of its members are minorities? why are the groups that support me being vilified? this is more proof of media bias or however he wants to shape the story from there.

he blew it.

Last edited:
Yes his imperfect answer was imperfect. That's also an extreme monday morning quarterback line of logic. I would've loved a home run instead of a strike out. Who wouldn't? But acting like some perfect answer would've shut up anyone after 4 years of this nonsense is insane and ludicrous.

Back