[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I live in Mississippi and have never seen or been approached to take part or join any type of "white" group. In The World according to Garp...

I'll admit, that should have been the easiest "Sure I condemn white supremacy response" ever. I would have also added "I condemn racial supremacy of any kind." comment.

trump was served a slam dunk and he totally blew it.

everyone can see how easy it would have been in the moment to say exactly what you figured out on your own, "i condemn racial supremacy of any kind."

instead trump chose to take the low road because he's afraid of alienating a segment of his voters who privately support white supremacy.

WALLACE: But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups --

TRUMP: Sure.

WALLACE: -- and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities, as we saw in Kenosha and as we've seen in Portland?

TRUMP: Sure, I'm willing to do that but --

WALLACE: Are you prepared to specifically --

BIDEN: Then do it.

WALLACE: Well, go ahead, sir.

TRUMP: I would say -- I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right wing.

WALLACE: So what are you -- what are you --

TRUMP: If you look --

WALLACE: What are you saying?

TRUMP: I'm -- I'm willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

WALLACE: Well, then do it, sir.

BIDEN: Say it. Do it. Say it.

TRUMP: Do you want to call them -- what do you want to call them? Give me a name. Give me a name, go ahead.

WALLACE: White supremacists and --

BIDEN: White supremacists --

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: Well, who would like me condemn?

WALLACE: White supremacists (ph) and right (ph) --

(CROSSTALK)

TRUMP: Who?

WALLACE: -- militia.

TRUMP: Proud Boys, stand by and stand by. But I'll tell you what -- I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left because this is not a right-wing problem.

trump was served a slam dunk and he totally blew it.

everyone can see how easy it would have been in the moment to say exactly what you figured out on your own, "i condemn racial supremacy of any kind."

instead trump chose to take the low road because he's afraid of alienating a segment of his voters who privately support white supremacy.
How many times is trump allowed to be asked about white supremacy and condemn white supremacy before it becomes silly to keep asking him?

Because even wallace has asked before.

I don’t know sometimes you greedy whining leftist retards redefine words so maybe white supremacy has been redefined as “not condemning white supremacy every 15 minutes”

Seemed to me Trump was wanting them to put a name on a specific group which they seemed reluctant to do. This makes me ask why.

As to how Trump handled it, I see what he was trying to do and it backfired on him. They want absolutes and if its not exactly what they want to hear it will get twisted and used against him. Trump's ego got the better of him. Tough spot to be in.

The media is extremely unified in their reaction to the debate, more so than usual. No one will say Biden won because he didn't. But they will prop up bullshit polls, and that's pretty much the extent of it.

All debates are usually followed by polls that break down approval based on many different demographics. Strange that you don't really see that this time. I checked Pew and Rasmussen and they dont even have this stuff(at lest when I checked). Polls also dried up right after the DNC too. I think this is a new trend. If some event happens that looks bad for Dems, suddenly polls stop. You can only find polls based on viewers by network/website, which really doesn't tell you much.

Libs on social media say Trump refuses to denounce white supremacy, but that's just false and you can tell these people never even watched the debate, just parrot what the jew media says.

Lots of criticism on Trump for "interrupting." I don't think this is a liberal debate tactic, I think they genuinely are upset by this. They want a nice guy POTUS. Psychologically they want to live in a tame world where everyone is nice and friendly. They never think that if they want someone to fight for things on their behalf that it's better to go with an aggressive asshole most of the time. Imagine you are being sued and need to hire a lawyer. You don't want a nice guy you can imagine having a drink with, you want to hire a hyper aggressive asshole who will walk into court and rip the other side's throat out. Liberals don't think this way because they operate on feelings and live in a world based on narratives.
Another clue along these lines is how liberals are much more likely to relate politics to Harry Potter than say, real life historical events. Conservatives talk about real life history much more often, and fictional worlds a lot less.

Last edited:
If he's sick of answering the same question over and over again, why not add that in to the message.

"As i've said many times on camera before - i condemn white supremacy. stop asking old questions that i've already publicly answered. i condemn white supremacy - let this be the end of it."

it was so easy for him to say something meaningful when the spotlight was on him in that moment. he blew it.

Last edited:
If he's sick of answering the same question over and over again, why not add that in to the message.

"As i've said many times on camera before - i condemn white supremacy. stop asking old questions that i've already publicly answered. i condemn white supremacy - let this be the end of it."

it was so easy for him to say something meaningful when the spotlight was on him in that moment. he blew it.
i agree 100% with everything you just said.

but the fact remains hes been asked an answered this question before. Why the media hysteria?

If you want to say that he answered the question poorly I think we can all agree on that...ignoring the fact hes answered this many times and launch into a psychotic fake outrage is just another example of the media melting your brain .

it was soft ball question during a debate that he should have slammed out of the park.

you're annoyed because the media has asked him that question before. ok - there were a number of other questions during the debate that both candidates have spent time answering at some point before.

most americans don't bother watching every single trump or biden interview. some people in the debate audience have never actually heard trump condemn white supremacy. they're not even aware he was asked it before. he blew it.

I agree, it's a poor answer to a question designed to obtain a poor answer. If Trump had said what you just wrote, the story would be "Trump refuses to condemn avowed white supremacist group the Proud Boys." You'd be saying it yourself. It was a question specifically asked to get him to condemn a single group, a group not everyone agrees is a white supremacist group. Confirm our belief right now and attack a group that is in your base, or you're a white supremacist, or don't confirm our belief right now and you're a white supremacist.

They will construe any answer given to be the answer they always wanted anyway. That's why they've asked it 50 times.

"i condemn all white supremacy groups - including the proud boys"

honestly a lot of rational moderates would have been totally satisfied with him just saying "i condemn white supremacy - let this be the end of it."

it was soft ball question during a debate that he should have slammed out of the park.

you're annoyed because the media has asked him that question before. ok - there were a number of other questions during the debate that both candidates have spent time answering at some point before.

most americans don't bother watching every single trump or biden interview. some people in the debate audience have never actually heard trump condemn white supremacy. they're not even aware he was asked it before. he blew it.
if these people are genuinely interested in his thoughts on this topic they sure aren’t putting in any effort to actually find the truth about it.

keep in mind this was right alongside the “very fine people” lie where he condemned white nationalism and the story was that hes a white nationalist.

"i condemn all white supremacy groups - including the proud boys"
there are more black people in the proud boys than antifa...what on earth are you talking about?

antifa has been murdering and rioting for 100 days. Why are you wanting to talk about some mens drinking club?

Back