So I found out that keto constipation is a thing... by Amadeus - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So I found out that keto constipation is a thing...
Page 2 of 2
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 09-30-2020, 16:33
In the middle ages (after Tribes was dead but before the ****show that TW has been for 6+ years) we had a fitness forum that was populated by maybe 40 or 50 people where you could have gotten some good advice/opinions and resources for where to learn more.

Now, TW has 35 regular posters TOTAL, and 90% of them are insane or stupid. I guess what I'm saying is that 10 years ago you could have come to the fitness forum and come away feeling like you were better informed than you were going in. The way it is now, you make your op and get the responses you see. I'm sorry.

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 09-30-2020, 16:37
If only we had an alcoholics support forum in the middle ages, you probably would've saved yourself a few court dates

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 09-30-2020, 16:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
If only we had an alcoholics support forum in the middle ages, you probably would've saved yourself a few court dates
gg

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 09-30-2020, 16:43
fat people problems.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
25 - 09-30-2020, 16:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
In the middle ages (after Tribes was dead but before the ****show that TW has been for 6+ years) we had a fitness forum that was populated by maybe 40 or 50 people where you could have gotten some good advice/opinions and resources for where to learn more.

Now, TW has 35 regular posters TOTAL, and 90% of them are insane or stupid. I guess what I'm saying is that 10 years ago you could have come to the fitness forum and come away feeling like you were better informed than you were going in. The way it is now, you make your op and get the responses you see. I'm sorry.
good thing the entire rest of the internet exists, huh

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 10-01-2020, 08:14
Quote:
no
yes. Many mix IF and Keto and get pretty good results. My buddy dropped like 180lbs in around 10 months

MaxxCarnage
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 10-01-2020, 09:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
yes. Many mix IF and Keto and get pretty good results. My buddy dropped like 180lbs in around 10 months
What he's saying is you're not fasting correctly. If you eat in the morning and at night, you're not fasting long enough for any real benefit. Unless you're talking 11a to 7pm, which is what I do.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 10-01-2020, 11:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
It's not intermittent fasting if you ****in eat breakfast and dinner bro. Zero benefit.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 10-01-2020, 12:17
Quote:
It's not intermittent fasting if you ****in eat breakfast and dinner bro. Zero benefit.
This.

My regular eating schedule M - F, I eat a small lunch between 12n and 2pm, and a small dinner between 6 - 7 pm. From 7pm to 12n - 2pm the next day, I drink 2 cups of coffee and water - no food. You should try for 18-hour fasts.

On the weekends I try to only eat dinner, and this depends on how active I am during the day. If I am out doing yard work, I will eat a small lunch but other than that, I try to skip lunch.

My trouble comes from ice cream. WTF? I love ice cream and if I am not paying attention, I can eat a **** ton of ice cream in a single night. I bought an ice cream machine and gained like 30 lbs. learning how to make the best ice cream you will ever have. Yes, the ice cream machine is now in the garage on some shelves. ****ing thing...

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page So I found out that keto constipation is a thing...

Social Website Bullshit