Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread
Page 5 of 785
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 10-09-2021, 09:44
That is some ****ed up ****

that kid is just going to murder a whole bunch of kids because he is protecting himself

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 10-09-2021, 13:37
Yeah - pretty ****ed up. I don't know how any of that lot can talk about more gun control laws with a straight face.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 10-09-2021, 13:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Rhetorical Q: What the **** kind of world do people live in where a kid, just because he is a POC can shoot people at school including a teacher and then walk out free the next day?

Rhetorical A: A country under attack by "progressive" ****heads.
A: the country that has all the school shootings

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 10-10-2021, 05:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TochWw8XcoA

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
85 - 10-10-2021, 11:39
Florida sheriff looking to return $2 Million in marijuana to rightful owner: 'Very least we can do' | Fox News

Quote:
"Since at the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office we always strive to do the right thing, our Narcotics Agents are trying to identify the rightful owner of the approximately 770 lbs of marijuana that was seized from a mini-storage facility in Viera," Sheriff Wayne Ivey wrote. "I mean, trying to identify the rightful owner of the property is the very least we can do, especially since it has a street value of roughly two million dollars!!"

Once we properly identify you as the rightful owner we will gladly return your property and also make sure that both you and your property are kept in a secure area so that no one can try to rip you off!!" Ivey continued.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
86 - 10-10-2021, 11:49
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 85
User Name Posts
Brasstax 41
SuperTrap 14
Plasmatic

*yawn*

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
87 - 10-10-2021, 12:33
malding twitch stan hogtender seal of approval

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 10-10-2021, 15:20
They were being bullied

3 arrested after 15 people shot, 1 woman killed at a bar in downtown St. Paul overnight shooting Sunday | KSTP.com

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 10-11-2021, 08:52
In a peanut butter sandwich no less

I imagine he thought people would never look there, allergy fears and all that

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 10-13-2021, 00:32
DA: After cops killed son, mother uses $5 million settlement to supply guns for teen gang

Quote:
FRESNO, Calif. (KMPH) ***8212; Fourteen people, including two young teenagers, have now been charged following an investigation into the murder of a Malaga, Calif. man.

Christina Lopez, 42, of Madera, Calif. is one of the 14 people arrested in the death of Javier Fernandez.

She's facing felony charges of conspiracy to provide firearms to a minor for the benefit of a street gang, child endangerment, and conspiracy to provide a firearm to a gang member.

KMPH

But it's how prosecutors say she funded the crime that has many outraged.

We have mothers who have money who are buying guns and supplying them to their children for criminal activity," said Fresno County District Attorney Lisa Smittcamp.

Smittcamp says Lopez bought guns, used in the killing, with money from a multi-million dollar settlement after Fresno police killed her son.

Back in 2017, Lopez's 16-year-old son Isiah Murrieta-Golding was shot and killed by Fresno Police. The shooting happened during a chase, as he was wanted for killing a man.

Javier Fernandez was shot to death on Friday, July 9, 2021 (Courtesy: Fresno County Sheriff's Office)

Michael Haddad, Lopez's attorney after her son's death, says the City of Fresno had to pay out $4.9 million this past August to settle the case related to Isiah's death.

During a news conference Friday, prosecutors said Lopez used money that she received from the city to help fund this crime.

She has been providing guns through a financial means that she has, to minor children that are 14, 15, and 16 years old," said DA Smittcamp, "As a mother and a prosecutor and a citizen of this county for my entire life, this is some of the most despicable behavior I***8217;ve ever seen from a human being.

Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims and Fresno County District Attorney Lisa Smittcamp held a news conference on Friday to announce the arrest. (FOX26)

Smittcamp adds Lopez now faces approximately 10 years in state prison.

"And she has continued now to take the money from her settlement that she received from the City of Fresno to buy and purchase a home where she lives, in addition to spending thousands of dollars on guns that she then, in turn, has given to her 14-year-old son," said DA Smittcamp, "And I didn***8217;t misspeak, 14-year-old son, who is distributing them, sharing them and selling them with other gang members in the community."

That 14-year-old is also facing felony charges for gun possession, conspiracy to commit crimes, and street gang enhancements.

This is why I say the behavior of this woman is some of the most egregious criminality that I have ever seen," said DA Smittcamp, "And as a mom and as a prosecutor it is just horrendous to me that she could do this.

Christina Lopez, 42, of Madera. She faces felony charges of conspiracy to provide firearms to a minor for the benefit of a street gang, child endangerment and conspiracy to provide a firearm to a gang member (Courtesy: Fresno County Sheriff's Office)

The lawyer who represented Lopez during the settlement case says some of that money went to Isiah's father.

He adds, "I think she's a good mom and I can't see her doing something like this."

Now, the city may be looking to get some of that settlement money back.

Smittcamp says the settlement was lawfully given to Lopez, but she said her office would need to do some research to see if there's a way to seize any of that money.

Up until last month, law enforcement only had still photos from a surveillance video. Looking for answers, the Sheriff's office posted the still shot asking the public for help.

Since then, the investigation has moved along quite a bit, and Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims said it's largely due to two solid tips that came into Valley Crime Stoppers.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 10-13-2021, 00:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
In a peanut butter sandwich no less

I imagine he thought people would never look there, allergy fears and all that
So close to being a movie, if only a seagull had swooped in and stolen the sandwich.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 10-13-2021, 23:41
Meanwhile in North Korea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-pKYgnNHw

Bonus: Watch the vid and listen to this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75QS0nNldA

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 10-17-2021, 01:48
This is the reason we need to clean up black neighborhoods.
There is nothing racist about this. It's the simple truth. We cannot just sit by idly and do nothing while kids get shot by criminals. We need to hunt the people down who do these types of shootings and make them pay. This is not "mutual combat". These parents and others in that area do not want to "defund the police". Defunding the police hurts many minorities. Giving media time to criminals that advocate defunding the police is stupid. Police are not systemically racist. That entire concept is a load of ****.

A phenomenal kid: Family stunned by death of Alabama 13-year-old fatally shot while playing on iPad in bed - al.com

Quote:
Kei***8217;lan Allen sat on the bed at his Tuscaloosa home Friday night, playing games on his iPad as he often did.

The Westlawn Middle School eighth grader was wearing his beloved red Beats, with an open dictionary next to him even though he didn***8217;t have school that day and wouldn***8217;t again until Tuesday.

That***8217;s just the kind of kid he was.

***8220;He was a very smart kid,***8217;***8217; said his cousin, 26-year-old Corey Prewitt. ***8220;He probably had over 30 books in his room.***8221;

Shortly before 6:30 p.m., a hail of gunfire aimed at Kei***8217;lan***8217;s Washington Square home erupted from the outside. Roughly 13 bullets entered Kei***8217;lan***8217;s bedroom, and even more in other parts of the house.

***8220;I don***8217;t even think he heard the gunshots,***8217;***8217; Prewitt said, because of the headphones. ***8220;I***8217;m pretty sure it was an AR-pistol that hit his head.***8221;

Kei***8217;lan***8217;s mother, Christina Barnes, called her son***8217;s name repeatedly after the shots rang out. He was her first-born, and her only son.

***8220;He didn***8217;t answer after that, so she walked in the room, and he was slumped over,***8217;***8217; Prewitt said. ***8220;She just grabbed him and was telling him, ***8216;I love you. I love you.***8217; An innocent child with a bullet hole in his head. "

Tuscaloosa police and the Tuscaloosa Violent Crimes Unit responded to Kei***8217;lan***8217;s home on the city***8217;s west side, off Foster***8217;s Ferry Road.
Tuscaloosa Homicide Oct. 15, 2021

A 13-year-old boy was shot to death Friday, Oct. 15, 2021, at Washington Square on Tuscaloosa's west side. (Tuscaloosa Police)

When they arrived on the scene, they found the 13-year-old boy dead inside the home.

The shots were fired from outside the home in an apparent drive-by. Police marked multiple shell casings in the street.

***8220;It***8217;s a senseless murder,***8217;***8217; an emotional Chief Brent Blankley said Friday night. ***8220;We see it all the time where adults are shot and it***8217;s terrible, but when it***8217;s a kid, it takes it to another level.***8221;

On Saturday, Tuscaloosa police posted this on Facebook: ***8220;Last night, our Chief of Police had to tell a mother and a father that their little boy was gone. Their son had been sitting in his room, playing on his iPad, when gunshots fired at the house came through the window and ended his life.

There were so many shell casings in the road, officers had to pull business cards from their wallets to fold and use as temporary evidence markers. The parents and family of a 13-year-old boy had to stand across the street and watch paramedics drive the ambulance away after realizing there was nothing they could do.***8221;

The family is reeling from Kei***8217;lan***8217;s death.

***8220;It just happened out of nowhere,***8217;***8217; Prewitt said. ***8220;It***8217;s a tough time and I can***8217;t say we***8217;re handling it well.***8221;

Kei***8217;lan leaves behind his parents, three little sisters and close-knit group of extended family members.

***8220;He was a phenomenal kid. A straight-A student. Very artistic. He could really draw,***8217;***8217; Prewitt said.

***8220;He was very mild mannered ***8211; ***8216;yes sir, no sir, yes ma***8217;am, no ma***8217;am,***8217;***8217;' he said. ***8220;He kept to himself. He wasn***8217;t too much of a talker, he was much of a doer. He just got a lot done.***8221;

While Kei***8217;lan***8217;s little sisters often played outside, Kei***8217;lan was content to spend his time drawing, reading and playing on his electronics.

***8220;He was tech savvy,***8217;***8217; his cousin said. ***8220;This was a very bright and smart young man, and they took his future away.***8221;

Prewitt said Kei***8217;lan was the last person expected to ever become a victim of gun violence.

***8220;He was at the safest place he could be ***8211; at home,***8217;***8217; Prewitt said. ***8220;He wasn***8217;t a street kid. He***8217;s not cut from that cloth. My auntie did a phenomenal job raising him.***8221;

Police as of Saturday afternoon had not announced any arrests, not identified a possible motive.

***8220;I think this was just something meant for someone else,***8217;***8217; his cousin said. ***8220;And it just happened.***8221;

It also took an emotional toll on investigators who responded to the crime scene.

***8220;We***8217;re all dads and moms out here. When you see that, and you see the senseless tragedy of that, it hits you different,***8217;***8217; the police chief said Friday night. ***8220;We***8217;re going to do everything we can to make these arrests.***8221;

Prewitt said he would have done anything for his little cousin. ***8220;I***8217;m a barber and I cut his hair every two weeks,***8217;***8217; he said. ***8220;I had just told his mom I would cut it Sunday or Monday so he would be fresh for the week.***8221;
Tuscaloosa Homicide Oct. 15, 2021

Tuscaloosa Police Chief Brent Blankley talks about the killing of a 13-year-old boy on the city's west side Friday, Oct. 15, 2021. (Contributed)

The family is still trying to absorb the shock of Kei***8217;lan***8217;s death.

***8220;I want people to remember how kind he was,***8217;***8217; Prewitt said. ***8220;He should be remembered as smart and kind and patient. He didn***8217;t bother anybody.***8221;

***8220;He was an artist, and friendly to all his friends,***8217;***8217; he said. ***8220;All that got taken away from him.***8221;

Prewitt said he often told Kei***8217;lan***8217;s mother that he should take advanced courses once he got to high school. ***8220;You just snatched away a future valedictorian from his family and that***8217;s not something that***8217;s easy to deal with,***8217;***8217; he said.

The family, he said, will keep Kei***8217;lan***8217;s name and memory alive.

***8220;I***8217;m pretty sure now they *the shooter or shooters) know they made a huge mistake,***8217;***8217; Prewitt said. ***8220;The world is going to see we***8217;re not going to stop until justice is served.***8221;

Anyone with information is asked to call 205-349-2121, 205-464-8690 or report anonymously at 205-752-STOP (7867).
But, who knows. Kid could have been a pimp and a drug dealer for all I know. The world is ****ed up right now. Just doesn't seem like that type of thing. And even if he was, you can't just go around shooting up homes.

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-17-2021 at 01:53..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 10-17-2021, 03:02
George bush doesn't care about black people.

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 10-17-2021, 07:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Meanwhile in North Korea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-pKYgnNHw
Kim was really having fun watching. This is most human video of him I've seen.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 10-17-2021, 11:58
This is so very sad

Hooters waitress says customer made her cry after leaving rude note and no tip on huge bill

Quote:
Someone else wrote, “People that say ‘tips are not required’ are Karens – point blank period.”
That is racist

but I like your boobs

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 10-17-2021, 12:00
Oh yeah.. ps.. stop treating me as an object while I try my best to be an object

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 10-17-2021, 20:39
Oh oh Disney - watch that Fast Pass

BEND, Ore. (AP) ***8212; A central Oregon ski area operator will keep in place a new ski pass that allows people who pay more to bypass most chairlift lines despite a request from Oregon U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden to scrap the plan due to equity issues.

POWDR Corp. co-Presidents Wade Martin and Justin Sibley in an open letter Friday said the company intends to keep the fast pass available at Mt. Bachelor near Bend, but will offer season ticket holders refunds before the season starts.

See what happens when you spread your **** out? It comes back to haunt you.
What about those toll road fast passes?
How about TSA approved?

****'s gonna tip over. Just sayin'.

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-17-2021 at 20:47..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 10-17-2021, 20:55
black ppl don't tip

Page 5 of 785

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax