Old
62 - 10-01-2021, 10:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
hello MAGA riggers. i hope you have stocked ammo thoughts and prayers

Non-emergency calls should go to 311 starting Friday, APD Austin chief says
This is a list they provided of things that might not be emergencies:
Quote:
Chacon also gave a list of crimes or calls that could be impacted or considered non-emergencies:

Animal services
Attempted theft of property
Burglary of residence, business or vehicle
Crashes between vehicles that don’t require a tow, there are no injuries, both drivers have proof of insurance and a driver’s license and neither driver is impaired
Verbal disturbances
Prostitution
Suspicious person or vehicle
Theft

My guess is you dial 311 and have to navigate a painful phone tree that takes 15 minutes or more. Then you sit on hold for 3 hours.
"Hi 311. Can you transfer me to 911? I was calling to report a suspicious vehicle but they opened fire on a house and I think people are dead"

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 10-02-2021, 19:29

Guy in IL gets 25 years in prison for some robberies where he just SAID he had a gun.
How about a higher price for people who actually HAVE and use guns?

Rockford man sentenced 25 years on aggravated robbery

I'm not saying this guy is paying too high a price. I'd give him 25 for that bad ink. And tattoo typos. I am saying spread the love. Know what I mean, Harry?

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
64 - 10-03-2021, 02:18
To be fair, I've been to Rockford, it's a cesspool of Dubai proportions, and robbing a Subway should be death sentence territory.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 10-03-2021, 16:59

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
66 - 10-03-2021, 17:04
I refuse to believe that is real. I will not accept proof of it being real. I am in denial

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
67 - 10-03-2021, 17:05
Sweaty Hands Ruining Your Mobile Gaming? Razer Made Tiny Sleeves for Your Fingers

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
68 - 10-03-2021, 21:08
Quote:
Pandora papers: biggest ever leak of offshore data exposes financial secrets of rich and powerful
We will be hearing the phrase "Pandora Papers" a few more times.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-58780465

Although - Americans may not be included so no one will care.
Quote:
The Pandora Papers is a leak of almost 12 million documents and files exposing the secret wealth and dealings of world leaders, politicians and billionaires. The data was obtained by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists in Washington DC and has led to one of the biggest ever global investigations. More than 600 journalists from 117 countries have looked at the hidden fortunes of some of the most powerful people on the planet. BBC Panorama and the Guardian have led the investigation in the UK.
Shenanigans.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
69 - 10-03-2021, 23:35
That's not going to make the news, who are you kidding?

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 10-04-2021, 00:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
hello MAGA riggers. i hope you have stocked ammo thoughts and prayers

Non-emergency calls should go to 311 starting Friday, APD Austin chief says
There are plans for Austin.

Soros group pumps $500K into anti-police campaign in Austin Law Officer

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
71 - 10-04-2021, 00:19
Super, daughter is in Austin.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 10-04-2021, 00:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
That's not going to make the news, who are you kidding?
Wait a minute - it's morphing....
Quote:
South Dakota now rivals offshore tax havens for financial secrecy, Pandora Papers say
Quote:
Financial secrecy laws in South Dakota have made the state a prime location for foreigners who want to conceal and protect their assets, with tens of millions of dollars tied to people accused of financial crimes and human rights abuses, according to newly public documents.

The Pandora Papers, leaked to the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ), explores the secretive offshore system the wealthy and power use to shield their money. The millions of pages of documents were shared with media partners including the Guardian, BBC Panorama, Le Monde, and the Washington Post.

The documents reveal that $360 billion in customer assets are sitting in trusts in South Dakota. Over the years, state lawmakers in South Dakota have approved legislation drafted by trust industry insiders, protecting their customers' finances and adding additional benefits, according to the ICIJ. Over the last decade, the total dollar in these accounts has quadrupled from $57.3 billion.

"South Dakota now rivals notoriously opaque jurisdictions in Europe and the Caribbean in financial secrecy," the Washington Post reported.

In 2019, for example, family members of the former vice president of the Dominican Republic, who once led one of the largest sugar producers in the country, finalized several trusts in South Dakota. The trusts held personal wealth and shares of the company, which has stood accused of human rights and labor abuses, including illegally bulldozing houses of impoverished families to expand plantations.

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-04-2021 at 00:53..
Denver
VeteranXX
Old
73 - 10-04-2021, 04:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
We will be hearing the phrase "Pandora Papers" a few more times.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-58780465

Although - Americans may not be included so no one will care.

Shenanigans.
Americans were included. Right thinkers though so might be your media won't bring this minor inconvenience up

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74 - 10-04-2021, 12:06
It might be used to push digital currency, but it's a nothing burger when there's a pipeline leak to cover.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
75 - 10-06-2021, 03:26
Operator in California oil spill didn't shut down for hours after leak alert, regulators say
Federal officials believe the breach might have been caused by global warming.

[Golbez-RG-]
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 10-06-2021, 07:15
Yeah guys we should analyze the logic on all this **** and go after high priority targets

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
77 - 10-06-2021, 13:53
Some school shooting in Arlington Texas.
18 year old black kid on video beating on some other black kid calling him a "***** ass ******". Then, he ends up wounding 4 people.
Drives off.

Timothy Simpkins: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
78 - 10-08-2021, 13:32
They already caught and released the kid for the school shooting
ARLINGTON, Texas ***8212; An 18-year-old student accused in a shooting at a Texas high school was released from jail Thursday after posting bond.

Police accuse Timothy George Simpkins of opening fire in a classroom Wednesday at Timberview High School in Arlington. Two people were shot and two others suffered unspecified injuries. He was jailed on three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Police have said the shooting happened after a fight, but Simpkins' family said he had been bullied and robbed twice at school.

"The decision he made, taking the gun, we're not justifying that," said family spokeswoman Carol Harrison Lafayette, who spoke to reporters outside the Simpkins' home Wednesday night while standing with other relatives. "That was not right. But he was trying to protect himself."

Police said a 15-year-old student who was shot remained in critical condition while a 25-year-old teacher who was shot was in good condition Thursday.

Quote:
"The decision he made, taking the gun, we're not justifying that," said family spokeswoman Carol Harrison Lafayette, who spoke to reporters outside the Simpkins' home Wednesday night while standing with other relatives. "That was not right. But he was trying to protect himself."

Police said a 15-year-old student who was shot remained in critical condition while a 25-year-old teacher who was shot was in good condition Thursday.
"Self defense"? Shooting 3 people including the teacher? They let the guy out ASAP? lmao

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-08-2021 at 13:36..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 10-08-2021, 13:57
hims a good boy

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
80 - 10-08-2021, 21:33
Rhetorical Q: What the **** kind of world do people live in where a kid, just because he is a POC can shoot people at school including a teacher and then walk out free the next day?

Rhetorical A: A country under attack by "progressive" ****heads.

Page 4 of 785

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Current news thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
crybaby lemon , gun control now , guns 4 everyone , kill yourself midxe , kittycoombz sucks cael dick , lemon is a coward , lemon vacillates , shitposter fiesta , some1 kill brasstax