This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 72 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 72 of 1252
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1421 - 04-01-2016, 19:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Dude should press charges. Get her ass involved in the legal system nice and young. BTW- wtf is a 15 year old girl doing protesting politics when she knows nothing about them?
she knows just about as much as any other average liberal regardless of age.

Sponsored Links
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
1422 - 04-01-2016, 20:35
i agree!

bam
VeteranXV
Old
1423 - 04-01-2016, 23:49
Got Haggis should scare most people

CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1424 - 04-01-2016, 23:54
she's 19 for whatever it matters, the media reported her age wrong then never corrected it. more sympathetic that way, i guess, rather than her just being yet another insane college student.

http://downstreampolitics.com/2016/0...-19-years-old/

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
1425 - 04-02-2016, 00:04
Say what you want about who or why she got sprayed, but I think it's pretty obvious most people wouldn't have a can of pepper spray at the ready in a crowd full of people unless they already planned on using it.

This was a hammer looking for a nail.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
1426 - 04-02-2016, 00:38
berniebots are violent, you need to be prepared.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1427 - 04-02-2016, 11:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Dude should press charges. Get her ass involved in the legal system nice and young. BTW- wtf is a 15 year old girl doing protesting politics when she knows nothing about them?
Progressive, ultra-brainwashing parents.

And I hate when libertarians/conservatives don't press charges. They are enabling these grown children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
she's 19 for whatever it matters, the media reported her age wrong then never corrected it. more sympathetic that way, i guess, rather than her just being yet another insane college student.

http://downstreampolitics.com/2016/0...-19-years-old/
The police in regards to the incident said they are referring her to juvi, so I don't know if she's 19. That wouldn't make sense. Am I missing something?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1428 - 04-02-2016, 11:32
I've heard both 15 and 19 but there's no confirmation that I can find, which isn't surprising really. I mean why should the media be bothered with facts.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1429 - 04-02-2016, 11:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterGnr View Post
I agree that every American has the right to own a firearm, unless they have lost that right legally or have shown themselves to be a danger to themselves or to others. If they are unbalanced, they should not have them. Even you have to agree that you should keep weapons out of the hands of unbalanced people.

Iran has proven itself to be untrustworthy and unbalanced. Letting them have nukes is not an option. If they could be trusted to have nuclear power that would be fine. But they can't.

If you cannot see that, then I don't think you belong in this conversation with the adults.
Iran has proved itself to be the least corrupt, most stable, most just, most blameless country in that entire region.

Stop swallowing loads from kikes.

Quote:
Name another job that is all voluntary until you sign up (then you can't quit) where you agree to put your life on the line and fight...and kill...for your country. You have no compression of the sacrifices service members make. We have EARNED the benefits you list.

Some ****ing lazy **** who lives off the nation's teet cause that is how mamma did it and is how they were taught, and cries disenfranchised people if someone threatens to take it away....he did not earn it.

They could serve and earn the benefits, but they choose not to.

If you want to bash my service and the benefits we have EARNED, do it after you go through what we have.

***** please. You signed up because you're worthless and stupid. Not all servicemen are worth pissing on if they were on fire. You're definitely in this category.

Most of servicemen who brag about "what they've done," didn't actually do jack ****. Weren't you in the ****ing Navy? Whens the last war they've seen? Get real son.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1430 - 04-02-2016, 11:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouCypher View Post
Say what you want about who or why she got sprayed, but I think it's pretty obvious most people wouldn't have a can of pepper spray at the ready in a crowd full of people unless they already planned on using it.

After the way the paid agitators acted in Chicago, i would not be surprised to see more Trump people with pepper spray at the ready.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1431 - 04-02-2016, 11:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Iran has proved itself to be the least corrupt, most stable, most just, most blameless country in that entire region.

Stop swallowing loads from kikes.

***** please. You signed up because you're worthless and stupid. Not all servicemen are worth pissing on if they were on fire. You're definitely in this category.

Most of servicemen who brag about "what they've done," didn't actually do jack ****. Weren't you in the ****ing Navy? Whens the last war they've seen? Get real son.
Army Infantry - I do not brag about what I have done, but I do proudly state that I have served professionally. That is not a statement you can or will ever understand, and I do not blame you for that. You have lived a sheltered, safe life. You have never faced adversity, fear, loneliness, despair, or exhaustion. Its funny that you do not know me at all and have that opinion of me. You must really hate servicemen. Did you have a crush on a guy in uniform once and he ignored you? Aww poor baby.

As for your belief that Iran is the least corrupt, most stable, most just, most blameless country in that entire region? Better than Kuwait? Oman? You are an idiot.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1432 - 04-02-2016, 12:00
Quote:

OK, I will. She lied. She committed a crime. She assaulted an old man. She is what is wrong with this country. She was labeled the victim by the sjw press and it was a complete failure of journalism.

If a woman carries a taser or God forbid a gun for protection, she must obviously go every where she goes already planning to use it right?

Pepper spray is a non lethal, self defense product. It is legal to carry in all states (with varying strengths).

Typical shift the blame and ignore the truth effort of the liberals. It cant be her fault because....

wow

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
1433 - 04-02-2016, 12:37
Quote:

you will twist anything to fit your worldview. you are a fat worthless ****

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
1434 - 04-02-2016, 12:44
in lucifer's world people punch and slap and kick and throw tantrums but it's o.k. because that's just how people act

nothing some hugs, free education, and welfare won't fix

ZooL
VeteranXX
Old
1435 - 04-02-2016, 12:48
Quote:

I would esp have a can of spray ready. Most certainly.
These products are designed to be ready and used by consumers at a moments notice.
https://www.sabrered.com/oc-pepper-sprays

I have a big can of saber in my Car door right near my left hand. Nothing wrong with being prepared.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
1436 - 04-02-2016, 14:14
Quote:
If a woman carries a taser or God forbid a gun for protection, she must obviously go every where she goes already planning to use it right?
Do you know a lot of people that walk around with a gun drawn and their finger on the trigger ready to shoot someone in the face point blank at a second's opportunity? Whoever had the pepper spray saw this SJW getting loud and was thinking to themselves "Ima spray dis *****" well before she hit the dude.
Quote:
Typical shift the blame and ignore the truth effort of the liberals. It cant be her fault because....
I didn't make any excuse for her. She hit the dude, she got pwned. I'm just not going to make excuses for Mrs. Pepper Spray because I don't like their target.

LouCypher
VeteranX
Old
1437 - 04-02-2016, 14:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemon View Post
in lucifer's world people punch and slap and kick and throw tantrums but it's o.k. because that's just how people act

nothing some hugs, free education, and welfare won't fix
It happened in a crowd of witnesses. Dude got hit once, by a girl. It was being recorded, likely by multiple people, and it probably wasn't the dude that got hit that sprayed her.

Now considering the threat level and the likely reaction, why would either side want this being used as evidence of who they are?

Trump supporters could have had her arrested, but one of them plays vigilante and whips out the pepper spray, getting some in the face of the perpetrator and some in the face of an innocent bystander.

BLM supporters could have reported the "groper" to the police, but the "groped" decides to hit the guy.

Neither side is going to look good.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1438 - 04-02-2016, 14:36
Who groped her? I thought that was dispelled?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1439 - 04-02-2016, 14:39
Quote:
Who groped her? I thought that was dispelled?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
it was

but loulou refuses to believe it

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1440 - 04-02-2016, 14:47
Quote:
Do you know a lot of people that walk around with a gun drawn and their finger on the trigger ready to shoot someone in the face point blank at a second's opportunity?
People that are shoulder to shoulder in the crush of an opposing, and growing violent force do.

Page 72 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie