This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 40 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 40 of 1252
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
781 - 03-20-2016, 15:22
Media has stepped into another Trump trap by blaming his supporters instead of blaming the protesters, now Trump gets to point out how the media is against him and not reporting correctly again as pictures surface of the blocked off road and doors to the venue. Also it seems like they are failing to mention the race of the Trump supporter who kicked the agitators ass.... hmm, how strange.....

Sponsored Links
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
782 - 03-20-2016, 19:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Bt6b8PPP0

antifreeze
VeteranX
Old
783 - 03-20-2016, 19:32
Hmm what a surprise

BLM backfires on themselves so much lol. They can't even act civilized.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
784 - 03-20-2016, 20:43
because he's a police officer it invalidates his opinion

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
785 - 03-20-2016, 20:44
WHAT AN UNCLE TOM

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
786 - 03-20-2016, 20:52
I keep hearing about how violent, racist, and fascist trump and his supporters are.

Yet trumps supporters aren't the ones starting the crap at other candidates rallies, or blocking roads, or threatening all out riots

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
787 - 03-20-2016, 21:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
Yet trumps supporters aren't the ones starting the crap at other candidates rallies, or blocking roads, or threatening all out riots
thats not what cnn is telling me to think

black people are just helpless victims

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
788 - 03-20-2016, 22:48
A few notes:

That video wont ever see the light of day. Not with today's propaganda media and raging leftist douchebags. Dismantling the narrative isnt allowed.

He's clearly an uncle tom. Because racism can only go one way on a two way street. Ask any black who has left the progressive / democrat plantation.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
789 - 03-20-2016, 22:52
Cruz did well on ONE poll in Utah and they're blowing it up like he is about to be president.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
790 - 03-20-2016, 23:35
It's a cockus in Utah, oh and they're letting people vote over the internet.

oh and the company that's running the internet voting is best buds with Soros

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...utah-caucuses/

TW_Dagger
VeteranXV
Old
791 - 03-20-2016, 23:40
Voting over the internet... that can't go wrong at all!

drake
VeteranXX
Old
792 - 03-21-2016, 02:13
D O N A L D T R U M P IS A M E R I C A S S A V I O U R

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
793 - 03-21-2016, 05:38
No...voting over the internet is just asking for a ****storm.

I do think there needs to be changes made to the voting process.

Personally i'd like to see voting happen on a Saturday instead of a Tuesday. Give everyone maximum chance to be able to vote. There is no reason we should vote on Tuesday other than its' tradition'

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
794 - 03-21-2016, 05:53
Thank god Juggs came back to nurse us through another election cycle.

Just not the same without TseTse though.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
795 - 03-21-2016, 06:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo909 View Post
Saul Alinsky wrote the modern blueprint for gaining political power by manipulating the masses using Machiavellian deceipt--by specifically appealing to the prejudices of the poor as well as the ignorant, creating division between classes, creating common 'external antagonists' to unite the masses against(Bush, Trump, Kony, capitalism, gun owners, etc) and creating political events or distractions that are impossible to ignore(disruptive protests, riots) in order to bring attention to their issue while creating further polarizing division on said issue. These tactics are widely practiced throughout politics and special interest lobbying. Hillary Clinton even wrote her college thesis on Rules for Radicals and Alinsky, which was kept secret during Bill's presidency.

How the Clintons hid Hillary's thesis | MSNBC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
I better read Saul.
Informative. Thank you very much for your summation, I appreciate the effort and rue for the day that my gray reps will - for the first time - be green :0

I dare say though that the growth of a monolithic mass media one where supposedly competing interests spew very similar viewpoints is something Saul couldn`t foresee, the propaganda machine is too powerful today.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
796 - 03-21-2016, 06:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Media has stepped into another Trump trap by blaming his supporters instead of blaming the protesters, now Trump gets to point out how the media is against him and not reporting correctly again as pictures surface of the blocked off road and doors to the venue. Also it seems like they are failing to mention the race of the Trump supporter who kicked the agitators ass.... hmm, how strange.....
It may prove to be difficult for msm to maintain the illusion of objectivity. Let`s hope the untermensch sees through msm`s increasingly thin veil of deceit.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
797 - 03-21-2016, 07:04
Internet voting? Derek Jeter for President!

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
798 - 03-21-2016, 07:47
Tuesday voting - srsly?

what the **** - no wonder no one votes

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
799 - 03-21-2016, 08:31

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
800 - 03-21-2016, 08:44
Vote rigging will be a problem. Happened in the last election. Black panthers stood at doors and scared whites away. Not to mention, some precincts had 100% for Obama. The Republicans were not prepared for this, because the polling places were controlled by democrat workers (blacks/unions).

Page 40 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie