Search Is Contributor Only

Hey, this sucks.

Do what you gotta do, yknow. But I came on here to find a thread I made a week ago and now theres no hope.

i come to tribalwar out of habit and some sense of familiarity not because it is the greatest show on earth, i will contribute one day

tribalwar might not be the website for you if that's something you're looking for.

Hey can you start a donation thread again, it's been a while since me and slackasses like myself have donated, it'd motivate us to bust out the paypal accounts. You can even do it Jerry Lewis telethon style and insinuate one of us has a faggot brother or something.

I have no plans for a donation drive ... I really don't like them.

What prompted this change was that our page rank has dropped. We used to make a lot more money on people from search engines showing up and using the ads. However, our page rank dropped one notch and it cut our revenue over 50%. I never thought it would have that much of an impact when I designed our original budget.

That's why there are social bookmark links down below now, too :p

Edit Tags Tags
+1000 to ofn threads , bad decision rayn , bad idea , ballsack , cock munchers , donate faggots , noncontributers = fag , nooooo , ofngasm time , only $10 you cheap fucks , rayn ftw , scientology

Hay Rayn :)

I'd donate if I didn't have to use PayPal. :/

I guess I'll have to fly to Tasmania and give Beren AUD$11 to send over. He can keep the change. :sunny:

I don't even see why the admins have to justify themselves overs this decision, they can do whatever they want with their own site and people just have to stfu and leave if they are not happy. This thread goes beyond my sense of realism.

Back