Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate by SeVeReD - Page 486 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate
Page 486 of 826
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9701 - 01-23-2022, 00:02
it was joe rogan talking about gollum but it was a 4chan greentext

Sponsored Links
groove
VeteranXX
Old
9702 - 01-23-2022, 00:10
hey jamie pull that up for us

cael
VeteranXX
Old
9703 - 01-23-2022, 00:16

wow the feds are really thorough in their pat downs

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
9704 - 01-23-2022, 03:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post

that's antifa bro

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9705 - 01-23-2022, 06:33
is someone going to tell Vanster his savage people were murdering each other and scalping folks long before the evil white man arrived?

Denver
VeteranXX
Old
9706 - 01-23-2022, 06:48
That's gonna lead into gaysex.... too sensual

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9707 - 01-23-2022, 11:22
This won't backfire at all

Pennsylvania school board member tells parents 'I don't work for you'

Quote:
Some parents and community members reveal at meetings that they "have the collective intelligence of a village idiot," the board member wrote
Quote:
"With all due respect to the men and women who snarl, ‘I’m a taxpayer! You work for me!’ No, I don’t work for you. I was elected by people who voted to represent you," Robinson wrote.
Game on!

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
9708 - 01-23-2022, 17:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WulzQsoHE5I

so to recap...Biden has been consistent and clear.

sure, OK

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9709 - 01-23-2022, 18:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
This won't backfire at all

Pennsylvania school board member tells parents 'I don't work for you'

Game on!
I can almost smell the torches being lit by the villagers

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
9710 - 01-23-2022, 20:24

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9711 - 01-23-2022, 21:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post

Thats not a pat down, thats a first date

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9712 - 01-23-2022, 22:26
Are all you ****ers ready for the guy you voted for to get us in military trouble with Russia?

Yeah great.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9713 - 01-24-2022, 08:51
california is ****ed

No debate on skyrocketing cost of California single-payer bill? So much for good government

Quote:
Things don’t always go as hoped. A prime example is the Democrats’ push for single-payer healthcare legislation.

A good-government hope was that this effort would result in a thoughtful, substantive legislative debate worthy of the monumental issue of universal healthcare.

That hope was dashed Thursday in a legislative fiscal committee, which failed to carry out what should be its primary duty: to dig into the innards of a spending bill and examine whether it makes financial sense.

The contentious bill, AB 1400, sailed through the Assembly Appropriations Committee on a party-line 11-3 vote without any discussion at all. Shameful.

This measure, after all, would completely change healthcare coverage for Californians. Insurance companies would be shoved aside. People would be switched from their current coverage — whether private, federal Medicare or Medi-Cal for the poor — to a new state-run plan called CalCare.
Quote:
But it would require by far the largest state tax increase in history, estimated at $163 billion. The state would also have to find an additional few hundred billion dollars. No one knows how much. Washington would need to be persuaded to turn over to Sacramento all the federal Medicare and Medicaid (Medi-Cal) money now spent in California.
Quote:
Any questions?

How about: Is this state government remotely capable of pulling off such an ambitious endeavor? Is it fiscally attainable and sustainable?

The 16-member Appropriations Committee asked nothing.
Quote:
“How can a fiscal committee of the Legislature allow a bill to get out of its committee with no funding mechanism?”

Particularly a bill that a committee staff analysis estimated could cost between $314 billion and $391 billion annually if it were in effect now. The analysis also cited a study showing that $222 billion in employer and household healthcare spending would need to be replaced.

To put those numbers in perspective, Gov. Gavin Newsom’s proposed budget for the next fiscal year totals $286 billion. He’s neutral on the single-payer legislation.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
9714 - 01-24-2022, 11:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
california is ****ed

No debate on skyrocketing cost of California single-payer bill? So much for good government
o rly? hmmm...

Quote:
The dinner party Gov. Gavin Newsom apologized this week for attending — saying it was a mistake to dine with so many people amid the coronavirus pandemic — included two guests who lobby on behalf of California doctors, the very profession that has been imploring people to refrain from social activity that could hasten the virus’ spread.

Dustin Corcoran, CEO of the California Medical Association, and Janus Norman, the group’s lobbyist and senior vice president, joined Newsom and several other guests Nov. 6 at the French Laundry, an exclusive restaurant in Napa County. Fox LA published photos Tuesday night of the soiree celebrating the birthday of lobbyist Jason Kinney, a longtime political adviser to Newsom. One of the images shows at least 10 people sitting close together at an elegant table, none wearing masks. Norman is seated beside Newsom and Corcoran sits a few seats over.
Doctors' lobby execs joined Newsom at maskless dinner - CalMatters

Bill Melugin on Twitter:

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9715 - 01-24-2022, 14:52
Hey lefties- remember these?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9716 - 01-24-2022, 15:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Hey lefties- remember these?
I still have two.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9717 - 01-24-2022, 15:15
brasstax can u send me one

we can be button-buddies

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9718 - 01-24-2022, 15:16
Is that bad?

NBC's Chuck Todd: Biden 'no longer seen as competent and effective'| Fox News

Quote:
"He's no longer seen as competent and effective, no longer seen as a good commander-in-chief, or perhaps most damaging, as easy-going and likable. In fact, just 5% of adults say Mr. Biden has performed better than expected as president, one of the many lowest firsts and fewest in our poll," he added.
Quote:
"But as you can see, two of our three most important indexes is sitting in shellacking territory right for the Democrats. This is a dangerous place for the party and the president to be at the one-year mark of this presidency," he said.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9719 - 01-24-2022, 15:18
Was he ever seen as a competent commander in chief? He'll die soon, as planned.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9720 - 01-24-2022, 15:30
The more important issue is how do you question? Not since Bob Dole or George Will has someone right-leaning asked an intelligent question. I mean really, who are the people you follow?

Trump
Carlson
Hannity
DeSantis

All known idiots. There has to be a reason that we follow math and science, and the right wing just dismisses both. I really do think it's stupidity. Ask any, and I mean ANY child with trisomy or mental incapacity, what is significant-- it's love of an unknown creator and the USA. All on the right are similiarly aligned.

Page 486 of 826

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
biden is a pedo , blackpeople's tip jar empty , corrupt asshole , cybertrump 2077 , i would still fuck twiggy , kamala kocksucker kween (kkk) , kill yourself midxe , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon is malding , loser biden loser thread , pissfans sad , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , qteam is q , reggs fucks his sister , severed is mentally ill , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , suddenly biden syndrome , teh not q , tehvul is q , _nico soaks philip