Bring a Nube into the House - Water Water Everywhere Water Water Out Of Thin Air

SeVeReD

Contributor
Veteran XX
NUBE SS30: Atmospheric Water Generator (8 Gal/day) 110V.
If Buster had had one of these strapped to his horse he wouldn't have been thirsty

I'm sure it's a passive system or only requires wind power or sumthin'

I want one...
Spoiler

IWS_webicon_nube_roja2_500x.jpg

..course I should read up on it first.

I wonder if there's any other 'decent priced' water makers out there?
Just started thinking about this
In Mazatlan the water comes down from the mountains and into rivers going to the sea that are tapped. Send it through a filter ($30/yr replacement) and I've never gotten sick and it tastes good.

Still, I like this idea
When my daughter was in HS I told her this would be a good idea to pursue... SCIENCE!
glad to see it coming out looking mainstream

Last edited:
NUBE SS30: Atmospheric Water Generator (8 Gal/day) 110V.
If Buster had had one of these strapped to his horse he wouldn't have been thirsty

I'm sure it's a passive system or only requires wind power or sumthin'

I want one...
Spoiler

IWS_webicon_nube_roja2_500x.jpg

..course I should read up on it first.

I wonder if there's any other 'decent priced' water makers out there?
Just started thinking about this
In Mazatlan the water comes down from the mountains and into rivers going to the sea that are tapped. Send it through a filter ($30/yr replacement) and I've never gotten sick and it tastes good.

you think california has a water shortage now, just wait until we all own one of these and it never rains again.

i misred as lube... which i could use for my new cockmilker

... been budget lubing with veggi oil lol :roller:

Without know a single thing about this device, can I safely assume it's a $150 dehumidifier wrapped in a $2000 marketing shell?

Without know a single thing about this device, can I safely assume it's a $150 dehumidifier wrapped in a $2000 marketing shell?

right lol? it's the water that your ac is draining out the side of the house, but with filters and a cooler/heater. totally worth 2000 + 300 shipping/handling and 150+ a year for filter maintenance.

what a gimmick.

If you stood next to it and had someone wrap cling wrap around and around you and the device, and then a tube from the outlet to your mouth and paint the whole thing black you would be Paul from Dune.

You could just buy $1800 worth of bottled water and it would probably last longer than that.

Or just keep on using the tap...

Back