[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

uhhh I never said we weren't doing any of that shit.

let's circle back to why you feel the need to pretend you are something you are not especially here of all fucking places. i know this shit winds you up, but seriously your life would be better if you spent a little less time here.

why don't you try posting some content about the topics we are discussing

stop ducking pagy posts like a little bitch

fake worry less about my well being.....because you don't like reading what i have to say on here

635.jpg

we know you are an emasculated curly haired cuck running and floating on feels ......so saying it over and over again just feels redundant at this point

stay on topic if you can.....let that be more than enough to make you tuck your tail and leave again

Last edited:
Intention matters, dangerdoggie.

Do you honestly think Russia shared those emails with Wikileaks because they love America and they wanted to give us a helping hand?

It seems far more likely that Russia saw an opportunity to sow discord and strife within America and decided to run with it. I'd argue Putin saw Trump as an easier adversary than Hillary and thus did what he could to sandbag her.
Russia didn't even share the emails. Assange confirmed this many times.

Regardless, even if they did, it's like actual traitors to America being angry that someone else exposed them.

So to hide the dirt putin has on trump he allowed trump to kill 300 russians?

got to kill em all or else Putin wins

that is the price we pay for Podesta using default password as gmail password

and them failing to properly rig their own primary against Bernie

failing to campaign in fly-over Trumplandia

I've been pretty good at staying on the topic I'd like to stay on here. Why are you trying so hard to dodge this one? I'll spell it out for you one more time.

why are you posting fake pictures of your fake vacations to impress us? is it your feels?

So beat to death with facts and you are out

Americas are finally waking up and can spot neocon's the second they open their collective mouths. FOX News is no different than the other CFR controlled propaganda machines; they all want war, all the time.

Non-interventionalists are making a come-back.
I hope, but I have doubt. There are a lot of moron Zionists on the "conservative" side who justify foreign intervention as long as Israel wants it.

I've been pretty good at staying on the topic I'd like to stay on here. Why are you trying so hard to dodge this one? I'll spell it out for you one more time.

why are you posting fake pictures of your fake vacations to impress us? is it your feels?

LMAO

stays on topic

the one nobody is talking about in this thread....or any other (except him)

I mean I can't make this stuff up

jfc

zBG72AY.png

maybe too much sea-men for this demon

So beat to death with facts and you are out

out before he even started

he had a bag full of feelz and he dropped them all for us in here

now he wants to talk about vacation photos

this is TW people get called out for their shit all the time. here I am calling you out for lying about a camping vacation you never took.

this thread is full of random topics, to suggest otherwise would be as stupid as pretending you went on vacation somewhere just to impress internet strangers.

this is TW people get called out for their shit all the time. here I am calling you out for lying about a camping vacation you never took.

this thread is full of random topics, to suggest otherwise would be as stupid as pretending you went on vacation somewhere just to impress internet strangers.

LMAO

TDS......TDS

giphy.gif

i mean he is going to cry if i keep this up

I am not sure if i want those tears on my hands

hey skip can you stay on topic (MAGA THREAD)

I am staying on topic he says...........:rofl:

the one nobody is talking about in this thread or any other except you

and now we know how you got the rest of your "YOU SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE AND ONLY WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE OPINIONS" based on FEELZ

set to :mad: right now.......about to be set to :cry:

does it matter either way? are we comparing vacations? I spent a month in Fiji.. then a week in Australia. Cost 30 grand. I win

does it matter either way? are we comparing vacations? I spent a month in Fiji.. then a week in Australia. Cost 30 grand. I win

yeah but can i reverse google image those pictures so i can see a picture of you know your name and find out who you are..........

pretty sweet spots, but a google image search suggests someone else took those photos.

got anything authentic you'd like to share?

that is what this is really about and it still isn't working

zBG72AY.png

he thinks i am this low iq......that i am going to give him free ammo

not just keep on loading up on my own

I mean he is this desperate for a win in here against me

why the low energy and testosterone army keeps losing all the battles and wars

Last edited:
do you believe that these guns and jesus memes that russian bots liked and shared on facebook changed the result of the election? ie hillary would have won, but russian trolls chanced the result?
This entire ordeal has created an interesting scenario for campaigning in US elections. Let's say that Russia did, in fact, create a bunch of memes in the run-up to the election, as the govt is saying it did. Does this mean that no foreigners are allowed to create memes during a US election that has to do with current politics?

If so, are all nations and nationals affected by this or does it only matter if it is the Russians?

I ask this because - if this is such a pressing issue, as the Emo's are making it out to be, how does someone like Soro's and all his money spent on influencing American politics and politicians get a pass? What about the countless Europeans that influence American election and - should we even bring up the Jews?

Based on this, and what we are seeing in the media, it would seem as though we are witness to another 'Rules for thee but not for we'. Everyone that the left adores is allowed to influence American elections, politicians and our politics and laws but how dare someone or some country do it (((they))) do not agree with.

Biggest joke in politics I have seen in a long time.

So concerned for election shenanigans they don't check id for voters

so concerned with election meddling that they want all Mexicans and south Americans to register to vote in our elections

give them things called sanctuary cities to live in inside our borders

i almost feel like everything they say is self serving bullshit to promote an alternative agenda........one that isn't Russian because Russia really just has too many white people inside an enthnostate after kicking all the Bolshevism out when the USSR dissolved many decades ago

that this is really what all this is about

(((they))) are terrified of a repeat in that history here in the USA

Last edited:
Tele, you posted a photo of a sweet looking camping spot and passed it off as though you were actually camping there yourself. why lie about something like that?

when i bother to share shit about my life here it's not a complete fabrication.

Tele, you posted a photo of a sweet looking camping spot and passed it off as though you were actually camping there yourself. why lie about something like that?

when i bother to share shit about my life here it's not a complete fabrication.

how did i lie.....i posted pictures

i post no personal information on this site

you should try that sometime

maybe not prove yourself to be so laughable looking + dumb

now back to the topic that we are discussing?

not the ones you want to hide behind because you know you are being laughed at over

Last edited:
This entire ordeal has created an interesting scenario for campaigning in US elections. Let's say that Russia did, in fact, create a bunch of memes in the run-up to the election, as the govt is saying it did. Does this mean that no foreigners are allowed to create memes during a US election that has to do with current politics? ...

Biggest joke in politics I have seen in a long time.

yep.....that is exactly the goal imo

The EU's bizarre war on memes is totally unwinnable

complete control of what you can hear and say on internet

Hillary called us deplorable before she lost the election

now it is Russian bots

anything to disguise or alter the reality of how truly awful of a politician and perhaps more importantly person she is and will forever remain

DiXB1QNW4AAxOGi.jpg

and now for more of their attempts to alter elections........paid for by SOROS and every other foreign fucker on the planet trying to destroy our Republic

because our 24/7 fake media news cycle + colleges + newspapers just wasn't enough for her last time

2016endorsements.png

Last edited:
Back