[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"and again the use doesn't..." ok I know it's been a long time since pre-school, but surely you're familiar with the phrase two wrongs don't make a right.

the "what aboutism" you're throwing around here is stupid. the US has a history of destabilizing various states and regions, but that doesn't make us buddies with them. in fact history demonstrates that in many cases our subversive efforts soured relations with the targeted countries. we've acted shady, but the leadership of the countries we were subverting never pretended that shit didn't occur.

the divisive facebook memes deserve more than a brush-off. simple people are easily manipulated and we have a bunch of simple people in this country. some TWers thrive off of this childish shit. I mean "liberal tears" or "old man rage," might be fun for the lols, but the reality is there's been a concerted effort to play the dumb from both sides against one another and I'd argue the end result isn't to our benefit.

anyway when I was talking about the undermining of the democratic process I was speaking more specifically about the hacking of the DNC etc... and it looks like our god emperor reversed himself and has just stated he does in fact believe the assertions made by our intelligence community. Why did he he allow himself to be cucked by Putin on the world stage?
You might want to sit down and watch this short segment from an ex-NSA employee, Bill Binney. If the name sounds familiar, that is because your old God-King Obama went after him with everything in the Federal govt's arsenal. Obama ruined this man amongst 3 other longtime NSA employees for 'whistleblowing'.

TL;DW - Bill Binney, former NSA technical director debunks Mueller indictment against 12 Russians with scientific evidence. DNC files could not have been transferred over the Internet at a rate of 49mb per second, but a USB thumb drive, inside the DNC, could do that.

Mind you, Bill Binney said last year, NSA Whistleblower Backs Trump Up on Wiretap Claims:
President Donald Trump is "absolutely right" to claim he was wiretapped and monitored, a former NSA official claimed Monday, adding that the administration risks falling victim to further leaks if it continues to run afoul of the intelligence community.

"I think the president is absolutely right. His phone calls, everything he did electronically, was being monitored," Bill Binney, a 36-year veteran of the National Security Agency who resigned in protest from the organization in 2001, told Fox Business on Monday. Everyone's conversations are being monitored and stored, Binney said.

Skipperlicious too busy letting the soy flow through him

he isn't going to read or watch anything that debunks his idiotic and insincere positions

not with that perm on his head

DiVp6-NV4AADI97.jpg

Last edited:
trump is playing rite into the russians hands and its treasonous

theres a reason even foxnews was critical of him yesterday

how can u defend the man
Americas are finally waking up and can spot neocon's the second they open their collective mouths. FOX News is no different than the other CFR controlled propaganda machines; they all want war, all the time.

Non-interventionalists are making a come-back.

Skipperlicious too busy letting the soy flow through him

he isn't going to read or watch anything that debunks his idiotic position

not with that perm on his head

FDA to crack down on labeling nondairy products as ‘milk’

The head of the FDA said Tuesday that the Trump administration will move to crack down on the use of the term “milk” for nondairy products like soy and almond beverages.

The agency will soon issue a guidance document outlining changes to its so-called standards of identity policies for marketing milk, FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said at the POLITICO Pro Summit.

“An almond doesn’t lactate, I will confess,” Gottlieb said, referring to the fact that the agency’s current standards for milk reference products from lactating animals.

The move would be a major boon for dairy groups, which have been struggling amid dropping prices and global oversupply. The industry has petitioned FDA to enforce marketing standards for milk, but the agency has not previously addressed the issue.
[.....]

Intention matters, dangerdoggie.

Do you honestly think Russia shared those emails with Wikileaks because they love America and they wanted to give us a helping hand?

It seems far more likely that Russia saw an opportunity to sow discord and strife within America and decided to run with it. I'd argue Putin saw Trump as an easier adversary than Hillary and thus did what he could to sandbag her.

LMAO

2015-08-07-d47f891b_large.jpg

we need a bigger RESET BUTTON

primarily on OUR last election......hence how this entire Russia hoax came to be in the first place

Last edited:
who's being creepy here?

look dude, there's no need to shore up your personal insecurities by inventing stories online and pretending to be something you're not. why pretend you spent your summer camping in awesome locations? why not actually do it? give up the online thing for a bit, your life will be richer for it.

Soy boy Trump making the "strongest" country in the world look incredibly weak one day at a time. Jesus Christ this is a monumental embarrassment and no amount of spin can deflect from this. It's like a funeral in here.
Odd, coming from an ideology that does nothing but caters to foreign cultures, traditions, and opinions in favor of the evil, white-male American culture, traditions, and way of life. If Trump was Obama, you would be on the other side of the argument and lecture us all about how important it is to cater to foreign nations.

Dunno - I just find it funny that leftists all suddenly pro-Americana. You guys fucking HATE everything about this nation and it's backed up by the leftist policies you fuckers push every time your party gets elected.

who's being creepy here?

look dude, there's no need to shore up your personal insecurities by inventing stories online and pretending to be something you're not. why pretend you spent your summer camping in awesome locations? why not actually do it? give up the online thing for a bit, your life will be richer for it.

why don't you tell us how our government doesn't lie to us, try to fuck with foreign countries, meddle in foreign affiars, or mess with other democracies some more?

as you vote for people who provably meddled and fixed their own DNC primary.......rigged their own elections and made more deals with Russia than Trump ever could have imagined

read a thing called Uranium One for us (which you will not)

How a prominent Democratic lobbyist got swept up in Mueller's Russia probe

Tony Podesta stepped down from his lobbying firm after it was found to be in violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act.

The Podesta Group had worked with Paul Manafort, President Donald Trump's former campaign chairman, on lobbying the US government to legitimize former Russian-backed Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

Podesta himself claims he was unaware he was working on behalf of Yanukovych, and did not disclose his firm's operations to federal regulators.

You are out of your league in here Girly Sue

Best to take a few rice cakes to go.....strap some together for a flotation device in here

I wrote a paragraph describing how those very memes play a role in dividing the dumb and making our country weaker. not a single sentence was spent suggesting that the memes changed the result of the election, why are you drawing that conclusion?
i didn't draw that conclusion. i asked you a question to determine if that conclusion can be drawn...?
so if the fb memes didn't affect the outcome of the election, why spend any energy caring about it?
you're concerned with "dividing the country and making it dumber" but what, doing what we are all doing on fb every single day? i personally just don't see the point in caring. people share dumb shit that they already support.

Again with the what aboutism. Stop it. Understand that some people care when their elected officials do stupid shit. We're dealing with the here and now. Complaining about how Bush or Obama reacted to Putin is a waste of time. That said I'm having a hard time thinking of examples where either Bush or Obama went publicly on the international stage with Putin and played right into his hand.
right into his hand? by pussing out and not accusing them of facebook meming? *yawn* yeah sky's falling.

trump bombing syria alone make him less of a cuck than obama.

my point: putin cucks everyone. unlike other world leaders, he's actually a man. trump talks tough eating his kfc and hamburgers and already alphas most people. putin is actually tough. being cucked is, and should be expected. and again if you were concerned with russia where was your outrage at obama for not bombing syria? helping ukraine? quit being a shill suffering from your trump derangement syndrome crying about "appearances"

Odd, coming from an ideology that does nothing but caters to foreign cultures, traditions, and opinions in favor of the evil, white-male American culture, traditions, and way of life. If Trump was Obama, you would be on the other side of the argument and lecture us all about how important it is to cater to foreign nations.

Dunno - I just find it funny that leftists all suddenly pro-Americana. You guys fucking HATE everything about this nation and it's backed up by the leftist policies you fuckers push every time your party gets elected.

The pro "NO BORDERS, NO WALLS, NO USA ICE OR IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT AT ALL" crowd sure are quick to tell us what is patriotism and good for OUR well being seeing as how they don't really believe in any of those sorts of things.......

Think of America as an open borders dumping ground......just not for Russia.

LOL

why don't you tell us how our government doesn't lie to us, try to fuck with foreign countries, meddle in foreign affiars, or mess with other democracies some more?

uhhh I never said we weren't doing any of that shit.

let's circle back to why you feel the need to pretend you are something you are not especially here of all fucking places. i know this shit winds you up, but seriously your life would be better if you spent a little less time here.

i didn't draw that conclusion. i asked you a question to determine if that conclusion can be drawn...?
so if the fb memes didn't affect the outcome of the election, why spend any energy caring about it?
you're concerned with "dividing the country and making it dumber" but what, doing what we are all doing on fb every single day? i personally just don't see the point in caring. people share dumb shit that they already support.

right into his hand? by pussing out and not accusing them of facebook meming? *yawn* yeah sky's falling.

trump bombing syria alone make him less of a cuck than obama.

my point: putin cucks everyone. unlike other world leaders, he's actually a man. trump talks tough eating his kfc and hamburgers and already alphas most people. putin is actually tough. being cucked is, and should be expected. and again if you were concerned with russia where was your outrage at obama for not bombing syria? helping ukraine? quit being a shill suffering from your trump derangement syndrome crying about "appearances"

Russia meddled in our elections

by pumping the same bullshit ads that our own deep state jews push as propaganda on the regular

the kind the left not only can't get enough of.......but stand in lines and log in to get more of

Congress Releases All 3,500 "Russian" Facebook Ads

2018.05.10fbadseven.JPG

2018.05.10fbadeight.JPG

2018.05.10fbadtwo.JPG

I will admit......A few more and it will feel like I am watching CNN

and that does make me want to vote for TRUMP

Am I missing something with this?

I means the border doesn't move, which is exactly the opposite of what Israel wants. It wants part of Syria. It's been attacking southern Syrian bases for months for this very purpose.

By them stepping in and "securing it," it effectively blocks Israel.

Back