Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If you are losing faith in God
Page 4 of 11
Shamble
VeteranX
Old
61 - 07-12-2008, 16:51
I vomit blood whenever this God bull**** is worshiped to a point where it controls the lives of the people whom affect the way I live. There is no God, I hope you weak ****s understand that someday and learn to live without this ****.

Sponsored Links
claudius
VeteranX
Old
62 - 07-12-2008, 16:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
I've met jesus we've hung out.

we played cards with harry truman.

I lent jesus $50 and still haven't gotten it back.
Why am I wearing these tiny shorts?

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
63 - 07-12-2008, 16:52
I found this interesting tidbit explaining how God is Just and worthy of our love.

I know someone in the past asked me this in a previous thread and at the time I did not have an answer.

What happens to a child who lives for 6 month and dies? Does he go to the Lake of Fire or will he end up with God?

At the time I said I do not know. But know I do!

Deuteronomy 1 : 39

39 Moreover your little ones, who you said would be prey, and your children, who this day do not know good and evil, they shall enter there. And to them I will give it, and they will possess it.

To children who do not know good and evil, God will allow them entrance to his kingdom. This is good news!

boston
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 07-12-2008, 17:23
God told me to tell you, youre making him look bad.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
65 - 07-12-2008, 17:40
Wow, if this guy is a serious troll he is doing an excellent job.

If he is a serious Christian however, I say bring out the lions.

However, following up from Vanster, there are many scientific processes that explain many things, some are vehemently denied by the church(es) including evolution etc.

Most importantly is the existence of god and soul.

Please, quantify for me (i.e. prove) that there is a god, and that we have a soul ... and we arent more that just intelligent meatbags with all the synapses in the right place to produce a modern society.

Show me evidence of gods direct physical involvement (evidence outside of written material).

I can show you evidence of earths history, including dinosaur bones and other historical relics (Egyptian history for example) that predate "christian creationism".

Also, go watch some Zeitgiest (Zeitgeist - The Movie) please, then come back and explain to me why its all wrong.

For every positive thing you tell me about religion, I can counter every single one with a negative from other religions. Christianity, Islam, Judaeism (and all branches from them) come from the same primitive beliefs so you are all in the same boats.

euph
VeteranXX
Old
66 - 07-12-2008, 17:42
SATAN LOVES YOU ALL

Lothar of the Hillpeople
VeteranXX
Old
67 - 07-12-2008, 17:43
Everyone should know that Sipher admitted in the last thread that God could be evil, but he worships him anyway just because he believes in him.

Can we please ban this idiot already?

If he is real, he's one of the dumbest christians I've ever seen, not just online but anywhere.

At least Rafa did this in an entertaining way.

TAA WAR
VeteranXV
Old
68 - 07-12-2008, 17:45
Answer me this: If people are supposed to live like that of god, why does god disobey the rules that he created? Killing thousands of innocent people does not seem very christian like.

SkittleBrew
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 07-12-2008, 17:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
I found this interesting tidbit explaining how God is Just and worthy of our love.

I know someone in the past asked me this in a previous thread and at the time I did not have an answer.

What happens to a child who lives for 6 month and dies? Does he go to the Lake of Fire or will he end up with God?

At the time I said I do not know. But know I do!

Deuteronomy 1 : 39

39 Moreover your little ones, who you said would be prey, and your children, who this day do not know good and evil, they shall enter there. And to them I will give it, and they will possess it.

To children who do not know good and evil, God will allow them entrance to his kingdom. This is good news!
The Lord be praised! Hallowed be his name.

Senty
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 07-12-2008, 17:46
wtf I expected to see a bunch of boobies when I clicked this thread

Sipher77
Veteran++
Old
71 - 07-12-2008, 17:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Wow, if this guy is a serious troll he is doing an excellent job.

If he is a serious Christian however, I say bring out the lions.

However, following up from Vanster, there are many scientific processes that explain many things, some are vehemently denied by the church(es) including evolution etc.

Most importantly is the existence of god and soul.

Please, quantify for me (i.e. prove) that there is a god, and that we have a soul ... and we arent more that just intelligent meatbags with all the synapses in the right place to produce a modern society.

Show me evidence of gods direct physical involvement (evidence outside of written material).

I can show you evidence of earths history, including dinosaur bones and other historical relics (Egyptian history for example) that predate "christian creationism".

Also, go watch some Zeitgiest (Zeitgeist - The Movie) please, then come back and explain to me why its all wrong.

For every positive thing you tell me about religion, I can counter every single one with a negative from other religions. Christianity, Islam, Judaeism (and all branches from them) come from the same primitive beliefs so you are all in the same boats.
Please do not put me in the same boat as the creationist as they are fighting a losing war and have beliefs that I do not believe. I do not believe in the whole creationist argument of the earth age being in the thousands based off of the genealogy of the bible, or whatever ridiculous argument they have these days.

Instead, ask me what I believe and I will tell you my views.

You know as well as I do, that I cannot prove the existence of God or the soul through scientific means and thus asking the question and when I say "I cannot" you take that as God does not exist.

As always in religious threads, people try to take away from what I am trying to get after. I will not play in your arena of science, insults, and obvious trolling as you claim I am doing.

I want a discussion of the Lord.

Note: I will actually watch that movie you reference as others have talked about it and I will attempt to come up with an argument to defend my beliefs. I have to go work now lolol so give me a day or so and we can have new discussions!

DudeofDeath
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
72 - 07-12-2008, 17:56
Jesus Cocksucking Christ wtf is going on here?

The only faith lost is on religion. It's meaningless human drivel.

boston
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 07-12-2008, 17:57
hay guys i was plopped down on this planet in america to my parents and i live in a country that is mostly christian so its ok for me to just think that it has to be the right one and everyone else is wrong. i just got lucky i guess, or jesus loved me before i was even born, or something, sucks for those indian dudes.

GiftOfTheGame
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 07-12-2008, 18:01

Gil
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 07-12-2008, 18:01
If you're losing faith in god, he obviously doesn't care about you enough to take care of you and restore your faith.

I mean, he's right there and all. Omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient super-being. Is everywhere, can do everything, and knows everything. He knows when you're having a hard time, and he just sits there and watches you. Then he has other people come by and say "Oh, he's busy with other stuff."

What a slap in the face.

HotCheese
VeteranX
Old
76 - 07-12-2008, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
I'd like to point out that many Churches accept Evolution including the Catholic Church. Only a very small percentage of christians actually believe in creationism. If you're going to argue against the church and what the believe, at least bother learn what they actually believe.

Gil
VeteranXV
Old
77 - 07-12-2008, 18:05
Kiint, you understand that there are TONS of super-fundamentalist religious people who go around, spewing their beliefs onto uninterested people. We don't want to believe in what they believe in, but they don't take no for an answer, continuing to cover us with material so obnoxiously irritating.

It's the verbal equivalent of email spam.

So much of what we bring up in these threads are in response to those people. Since a few religious types post on here about their religious beliefs, those few get to bear the brunt of our anger against these verbal spammers.

Same as with vista threads, sports threads, workout threads, city/state/area threads, etc. The main difference is the ratio of haters to non-haters, since many more people hate the religious message than hate an OS, sport, activity, or location.

Last edited by Gil; 07-12-2008 at 18:09..
Teratos
Veteran5
Old
78 - 07-12-2008, 18:06
Dance Puppets Dance

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
79 - 07-12-2008, 18:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sipher77 View Post
Instead, ask me what I believe and I will tell you my views.
Why does God create people that he KNOWS are going to go to hell?

Fox McCloud
VeteranXX
Old
80 - 07-12-2008, 18:11
Finally, a religion thread on TW! It's about time!

Page 4 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page If you are losing faith in God

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ban , diablo 3 eta? , faggot thread , god damn all to fkn hell , heil hitler , holy fucking ban , niggers jews bad news , shut the fuck up , stfu , tiny pee-pee