4th of july weekend

Now see, if I did this (and admitted to it) Beren would ban me. Or maybe not since it isn't an AkumA thread and he just likes to suck Michael Anthony Cutillo's cock.

thats because you're just a really creepy 30 year old faggot whos admitted to saving pictures and myspaces of people from tribalwar

haha shes actually cool

benmurrell7 (3:59:10 PM): has he gotten there yet?
noOnezAngelXo (3:59:21 PM): not yet,
noOnezAngelXo (4:00:00 PM): well, i gotta get ready. this shall be interesting.
benmurrell7 (4:00:08 PM): let me know how it goes
noOnezAngelXo (4:00:13 PM): will do.

thats because you're just a really creepy 30 year old faggot whos admitted to saving pictures and myspaces of people from tribalwar
I save the pictures, just like half a dozen other people in this thread. I've never saved the "myspaces" of anyone. But glad to see you come to his e-defense as predicted. Now just get nigafool and ayz in here.

I save the pictures, just like half a dozen other people in this thread. I've never saved the "myspaces" of anyone. But glad to see you come to his e-defense as predicted. Now just get nigafool and ayz in here.

ps i found his myspace through tw search, hes the owner of the tw myspace group :eek:

sometimes, the $10 is worth it.

i think akuma is a total faggot and deserves most of the shit he gets

however, i think you're 10x the faggot he is

its also funny that you get involved with akuma's real life because he pisses you off from bragging on the internet about getting laid

isn't that some sort of complex

its also funny that you get involved with akuma's real life because he pisses you off from bragging on the internet about getting laid
That's not the reason. I don't even read (or post in) most of his threads. Keep assuming though, it's cute.

ok.
*crickets*

fuck you- you fucking fucks.
jesus christ tribalwar is like a team of fucking investigators

you found rap from when i was like fuckin 14? jesus christ do you have my resume from monster too?

well this isn't what i intended, but it is in fact, epic.

jesus christ.

you can always just tell her that "namele$$ and blank
always gon have money in the bank." and she'll come back to you

Back