Krayvok's thread got deleted?

tehvul is mad we keep bringing up his racking of the slide from 7 years ago

instead lets talk about how he serves as a male prostitute for old men. that's a bit more recent.

dude he has a high school diploma now

that's the same as being a phd and a leading scholar in his field in his mind

dude I just lifted a ban from you last month and you're complaining? i don't like removing people. if i never lifted the bans of people who got banned here there would seriously be no one left. you're almost all assholes.

hey im not a asshole!

:lies: .................. :lies: ............................. :lies: :lies: :lies:

Admin/s are liar liars pants on fire

:lies: ...................... :razz:

.....................................................................................................
remember, this TW :shrug:

Your personal info is already all over the internet since you are a registered sex offender.

03577076.jpg

Last Known Address: 359 BARRETT PL, SAN ANTONIO TX 78225

Race: White
Sex: Male
Eyes: BROWN
Height: 5'5
Hair: BLACK
Weight 138 lbs.
Age/DOB: 8/19/1948

Offense/Statute: AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD
Disposition Date: 25 September 1985

Aliases:
GARCIA,ROBERT
GARCIA,ROBERT J
GARCIA,ROBERTO JOSE

Nearby Schools

Collins Garden Elementary 0.41 Miles Away
Storm Academy 0.66 Miles Away
Charles Graebner Elementary 0.76 Miles Away
Lowell Middle 0.90 Miles Away
Burbank High School 0.97 Miles Away

Last edited:
yeh, ur not a slacker like mstrike who's currently studying for his masters in washington dc lol

Well damn. If he gets his masters he just might make as much money as me. GG idiot.

dude he has a high school diploma now

that's the same as being a phd and a leading scholar in his field in his mind

You are incapable of understanding the mind, and it's connection to the all. I'd explain it to you in a way you might understand, but I do not have any crayons.

Last edited:
Well damn. If he gets his masters he just might make as much money as me. GG idiot.

You are incapable of understanding the mind, and it's connection to the all. I'd explain it to you in a way you might understand, but I do not have any crayons.

crayons don't fucking work on the internet you cretin

crayons don't fucking work on the internet you cretin

Now you see what I did there. Well done.

ya im sure he strivin' to b a a+ certified tech plumber firefighter jus like u

The plumbing and the firefighting requires real work. Something he wouldn't much like considering he is a pussy. He is just another living dead person with no chance of survival. :sunny:

Last edited:
Back