Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate by SeVeReD - Page 61 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate
Page 61 of 826
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1201 - 08-26-2020, 10:46
Why does anyone give that **** airtime? It's like paying attention what Kotz says

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
1202 - 08-26-2020, 10:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
Of course there's this good advise from Hillary.

Clinton: Biden 'should not concede under any circumstances'

“We’ve got to have a massive legal operation, and I know the Biden campaign is working on that,” Clinton says — predicting a bitter and messy election and urging fellow Democrats to not give “an inch.”

I would say this is an act of desperation They are fighting for their lives.
They don't hate Trump. They don't hate this country. Hate requires emotional capacity. These people know they are GOT and they're doing what all psychopaths do. Whatever it takes, no matter the destruction; Twist and lie

btw i put Lindsay Graham right up criminally with Hillary, Biden,,, if limp lindsay doesn't hold back the law, they're going to make sure he sinks too.
after the break, will donald trump refuse to accept the election because he's hitler? now for a message from our sponsors.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1203 - 08-26-2020, 16:11
Where to post this hopeful gem?
I think with the Globalist Dictator Communists
who are not deep; just in a desperate state
to bring down the Nation
before it brings them down

Justice Dept. Probes Whether Some Governors Are Responsible For Nursing Home COVID Deaths - Breaking911

ME??? he asks.
'Ask my bro, i'm cool, man.'

Guillotines, that's the most humane way

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-26-2020 at 16:13..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1204 - 08-26-2020, 17:46
Quote:
To the SURPRISE of many, the bipartisan Senate report treats Kilimnik's ties to Trump through Manafort very differently than his dealings with the Obama administration on one of Biden's signature policy issues.
Oh ya, Me so surprised....

Ukrainian flagged as intel danger to Trump had extensive contact with Obama officials, memos show | Just The News

OFN though at bottom of article - catch up
Quote:
Manafort was forced to resign in August 2016 as Trump's campaign chairman after his Ukraine lobbying work came under investigation, and he was eventually convicted of financial crimes during the Mueller investigation. Kilimnik was also charged by Mueller with obstruction of justice, but to date he has not been arrested. Both the Mueller and Senate reports allege Manafort, while working with the Trump campaign, shared polling data with Kilimnik.

If you're watching television, you're missing out. This is the best intrigue evar, and you're part of it.

Quote:
In December 2015, the Obama State Department and its ambassador in Kiev were upset over a negative story about then-Vice President Joe Biden ahead of his visit to Ukraine. So a U.S. embassy official turned to a "sensitive source" for help.

"Thank you very much for looking into this and very sorry to ask," U.S. embassy official Alexander "Sasha" Kasanof wrote businessman Konstantin Kilimnik in a Dec. 6, 2015 email obtained by Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigators and reviewed by Just the News. "Ambassador very unhappy about the article, though agree it stinks to me to (sic) of people we know very well."...
and this usefuls name keeps popping up
Quote:
after President Obama named Marie Yovanovitch to be the new chief U.S. diplomat in Kiev and George Kent to be her top deputy.
hope she starts talking

Quote:
As for Yovanovitch, Schultz added: "she's not (doesn't handle pressure and can be difficult) but then she might be more Russian oriented than you realize. she never learned Ukrainian when she was in kyiv before but speaks good Russian.”

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-26-2020 at 17:56..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1205 - 08-26-2020, 22:36
Grenell being an experienced gay
is climbing up inside Obama and Biden's *******
and ripping it apart

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
1206 - 08-28-2020, 02:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WabvabWvv8k

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
1207 - 08-28-2020, 02:53
tulsi straight wrecking balled her.............hahahahah ah

surfs up kamala

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1208 - 08-28-2020, 04:19
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/sta...39195823370240

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1209 - 08-28-2020, 10:00
Coronavirus: Joe Biden hasn't been tested for coronavirus but deputy campaign manager says he hasn't had Covid-19 - CNNPolitics

This is baffling considering he's a high risk and a presidential nominee.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1210 - 08-28-2020, 14:41
We'd know if Joe got it, he'd be dead

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1211 - 08-28-2020, 16:59
this is why Tulsi got blackballed from the DNC ****fest convention.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
1212 - 08-28-2020, 23:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
this is why Tulsi got blackballed from the DNC ****fest convention.
Also the democrats do not like putting forth candidates that can actually win, therefore Tulsi is off their list.

She is well-spoken, coherent, attractive, not living in a fictitious world of media narrative.

Tulsi has seen real **** in her lifetime...

RIP democratic party 2020

They only aim to feast on souls with picks like Clinton, Biden, etc... That's why they are the Electronic Arts of politics. Remember when EA started selling gambling loot crates to kids in massive amounts? LOL

The democratic party is very similar. They can't help it. They don't care about winning, they want to WIN WIN. They gotta get their whole hand in the honey jar or why even play the game?

If you thought the salt was bad in 2016, the whole country gonna ****ing explode come November when Biden loses.

America will always choose an ******* over a simp. It's guaranteed.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1213 - 08-28-2020, 23:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
Why does anyone give that **** airtime? It's like paying attention what Kotz says
Acceptance speeches:

Number of times Biden mentioned Trump by name: 0
Number of times Trump mentioned Biden by name: 41

Fatass is scared, and he should be.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1214 - 08-29-2020, 00:09
He who must not be named.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
1215 - 08-29-2020, 00:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Acceptance speeches:

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
1216 - 08-29-2020, 00:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajB7-hiUhlI

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1217 - 08-29-2020, 00:16
At least he's out getting some exercise AND all while leading the free world

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1218 - 08-29-2020, 01:09
Quote:
Acceptance speeches:

Shutup useful idiot
Scared is not mentioning your enemy by name
Wining is saying
Live Free or Die
Your side is over

You post nothing
You ARE NOTHING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ul_1q_qTjw
educate yourself you so-called SCIENTIST!
because from what i can tell you're anti-science

Last edited by SeVeReD; 08-29-2020 at 01:53..
MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
1219 - 08-29-2020, 10:02
Quote:
Acceptance speeches:

Your comment reminded me of West Wing (leftist show but I enjoyed it). In there the political advisors tell Bartlett not to use his opponents name, as it gives them free advertising. Bartlett says he thinks that it will tell people he cannot remember his opponents name...wondering if it will make him look addle (I had to look the word up).

So...what does Biden say in his speech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden

The current president has cloaked America in darkness for much too long. Too much anger. Too much fear. Too much division.

Our current president has failed in his most basic duty to this nation. He failed to protect us. He failed to protect America

What we know about this president is if he's given four more years he will be what he's been the last four years. A president who takes no responsibility, refuses to lead, blames others, cozies up to dictators, and fans the flames of hate and division.

Just judge this president on the facts (and then he cites a bunch of bull**** facts he blames on Trump.
So saying "this president" is Biden trying NOT to say Trump's name a lot. Hell, all the other idiots talking during the DNC said Trump enough. Plus, I think he hates Trump and saying his name would take him off message and maybe get him lost again.

Now, if you think Trump is scared of Biden...then I can't help you because you are a ****ing retard.

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1220 - 08-29-2020, 10:08
Vanster lives in upside down clownworld... standing behind ol Joe Biden. Lmao

Page 61 of 826

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
biden is a pedo , blackpeople's tip jar empty , corrupt asshole , cybertrump 2077 , i would still fuck twiggy , kamala kocksucker kween (kkk) , kill yourself midxe , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon is malding , loser biden loser thread , pissfans sad , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , qteam is q , reggs fucks his sister , severed is mentally ill , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , suddenly biden syndrome , teh not q , tehvul is q , _nico soaks philip