[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

this has only just come to light because this time it's bofo taking the heat

someone must have colosus on speed dial

sort this shit out

(858) 352-6314 , 867-5309 , ben little is mad as hell , david gentry in hr says hi , f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 , fraggle #1 , fraggle = attention whore , fraggle is fat lol , he mad , i can't stop cumming , i creampied tegan and sara , odio is a fucking retard , tegan and sara sluts , this pussy be yankin' , tw is creepy now , tw was already creepy , yara fisher gave gon a blowjob , yara whaler!!

see if you can spot which 2 were obviously added by madbufo

oh just shut the place down

old_skul is cockteasing UVA lans and we're having catfights between two resident gays, thresh and tehvul.

not to mention mexican old crackhead guys some how have found the site.

give it the guillotine

(858) 352-6314 , 867-5309 , ben little is mad as hell , david gentry in hr says hi , f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 , fraggle #1 , fraggle = attention whore , fraggle is fat lol , he mad , i can't stop cumming , i creampied tegan and sara , odio is a fucking retard , tegan and sara sluts , this pussy be yankin' , tw is creepy now , tw was already creepy , yara fisher gave gon a blowjob , yara whaler!!

see if you can spot which 2 were obviously added by madbufo

bahahaha

badmofo remember i trolled u and pretended to "buy" your name and number from some newbie poster and you believed it and got me banned

fucking pussy

ps: i had your name and kurayamis since day 1 of me posting here and never released it

stiglar of SH!tier california is next if i wanted to but i dont care, so is obibun if i really wanted to

Back