This video has more views than Tehvuls entire youtube channel

my sister had a female rottie and i always had her take a piss and dump in my mouth...and then sit on my face with her poop in my mouth. i actually liked the taste of her poop.

ya'll just haterzzzz in thrall to da ~RoTHSchilDS~ u r all working for satan but i see through ur LIEZ

u r all fuckin morons i am a super genius u are not worthy 2 lick my shit

please buy my album :(

Al'Muktar telling it like it is.

Keep on rockin', broheim!

Yu turds just think yu think. I be fucking with superstars so yall lucky I even come here. If you know what im talking about then dont say anything. Wouldnt wanna ruin the suprises to come. Shhh!

Sent from my LG-P509 using Tapatalk 2

tehvul is like the obibun of music. I B WORKIN WIT SUPERSTARS BUT I HAVE NO PICTURES OF ME CHILLIN WITH THEM OR ANY TRACKS WE DID 2GETHER.

tehvul is like the obibun of music. I B WORKIN WIT SUPERSTARS BUT I HAVE NO PICTURES OF ME CHILLIN WITH THEM OR ANY TRACKS WE DID 2GETHER.

I worked for Jahmali as his publicist. I literally lived with Jahmali and his then gf Kim. In all that time he and I took 1 pic together when we were playing around on his mac. I have that pic. Pretty sure I have not nor will I ever post it here.

The only other pics taken of us together were taken by fans of his at the Festival in Miami.

Point being I'm not a "star fucker". They put their pants on the same way you or I do. I don't ask peeps I meet for autographs or none of that shit. I'm their fan when I purchase their music.

Any other time I am just Tehvul. The only person I know how to be.

EDIT: You know their on the ropes when they make fun of your youtube and your cell phone. You turds are gonna run out of straws if you are not careful.

Last edited:
You know wetback, i've a picture of me and Obama just chilling in the white house.
I have that pic. Pretty sure I have not nor will I ever post it here.

See what i did there?

You know wetback, i've a picture of me and Obama just chilling in the white house.
I have that pic. Pretty sure I have not nor will I ever post it here.

See what i did there?

Yeah you made some shit up. :shrug:

EDIT: Wetback? Arent you of European decent? Hate to be the one to tell you this man, but The Atlantic Ocean has more wet stuff than the Rio Grande River.

oh that's a real sick burn, liar-boy

In my younger days I would shut your faces quick. However with age comes patience, and the Wisdom of just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.

Call me a liar all you want. I think it's funny.

Back