Breaking Bad Season 5

I can imagine the chaos when Mike returns, and Hank finds Guss' video surveillance footage.

will be interesting to see if they redeem walt or hit bottom on his moral decline
I consider the show to be about how Walter starts out as a nice guy and becomes a bad guy over the course of the show.

Ironically, Jesse starts out looking like a douchebag drug dealer punk and ends up being a good person.

Prediction: the show ends with Walter getting shot 3 times in the chest and falling his pool.

I consider the show to be about how Walter starts out as a nice guy and becomes a bad guy over the course of the show.

Ironically, Jesse starts out looking like a douchebag drug dealer punk and ends up being a good person.

Prediction: the show ends with Walter getting shot 3 times in the chest and falling his pool.
i predict they take him down an even darker road in the last season, possibly killing hank either directly or indirectly... or at least harming him in some capacity to save his skin.

it will end with walt dying, probably sacrificing himself for jesse in some way.

Back