how big is your cock?

i should sell used and broken merchanise as new and refuse to refund too. that way I can derail any thread just by posting

Why is Tim Wheat from Mississippi interested in the size of strangers penises? Doesn't Tim Wheat from Hattiesburg know there are children on this forum, how inappropriate.

this thread reminded me of that Dark aka paul phipps of killeen texas ripped me off. I paypalled him but the computer never came. gave me one sob story after the next for like six months, then i lost interest. think i will look him up this weekend.

ibjrrn.png

Reactions: gim
Johnny
Tim Wheat
1441 Elks Lake Road
Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Known AIM user IDs:
psychicdellica

Known IRC smurfs:
spiritus
ggggg@mask-FD051BF.megagate.com

OFFENSE: Selling used and broken merchandise as new; refusing to refund

Question?

I don't know, well,
guys HOW can ANYONE look in the mirror
Knowing that one has CHEATED someone else?

I just don't know know about shit like that.

I would be ashamed to exhibit that type of behavior.
:ugh:

............. :huh:

this thread reminded me of that Dark aka paul phipps of killeen texas ripped me off. I paypalled him but the computer never came. gave me one sob story after the next for like six months, then i lost interest. think i will look him up this weekend.

Whcha gonna du? :huh:

Jes asking?

I ALWAYS get even.

Payback's a BITCH!

dwselal. or how ever the fuck u spell that shit. please retire yer schtick. it sux. i rite bad but at least its comphrendable. and i dont write like a fucktard on purpose to entertain. i just do whats natural. if yer doin the same. i suggest sucide.

dwselal. or how ever the fuck u spell that shit. please retire yer schtick. it sux. i rite bad but at least its comphrendable. and i dont write like a fucktard on purpose to entertain. i just do whats natural. if yer doin the same. i suggest sucide.

...................... :lol:

....................... :nofu:

Last edited:
Back