[the United States has fallen] superpower? more like superfailure amirite by Obibun - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [the United States has fallen] superpower? more like superfailure amirite
Page 5 of 11
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 03-31-2011, 11:20
i lived with ppl like that (15 of them!!!) and i can attest that they are real and very scary

Sponsored Links
blink
Veteran5
Old
82 - 03-31-2011, 12:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
rofl @ that picture

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
83 - 03-31-2011, 12:37
true story(ies): several times while living in europe i have been vacationing and taken a cab. this has happened at least 4 times.

cab driver starts random conversation

me: where are you from?

him: iraq, you?

me: canada

Glytch
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 03-31-2011, 12:45
I know a lot of American's that buy Canadian flags for their luggage and backpacks when they travel overseas.

Fancy, does it make you sad that you have to hide where you are from because no one likes you?

I think that's where all of the 'Canaduh' comments come from on this board. It must suck to be ashamed of where you live.

Incomming "We have to hide where we are from because we are so awesome" comments.

blink
Veteran5
Old
85 - 03-31-2011, 12:49
Canadains I meet generally admit the jealous little brother mentality. Trying to beat us at every little thing when we really could care less.

Canada, if it means anything you are still my favorite little brother. That Mexico guy is a real ****head.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 03-31-2011, 12:49
This thread reminded me of something: that no matter what happens, we'll always be better than Canada.

Thanks for cheering me up, Obi.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 03-31-2011, 12:52
We'd still be on top if Nixon hadn't nixxed the gold standard for our currency.

~rizzle~
VeteranX
Old
88 - 03-31-2011, 12:52
Don't forget about the copious amount delicious and relatively cheap ganja, Tim Horton's and the fact that our beer is stronger and better than our American counterparts.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 03-31-2011, 12:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
I know a lot of American's that buy Canadian flags for their luggage and backpacks when they travel overseas.

Fancy, does it make you sad that you have to hide where you are from because no one likes you?

I think that's where all of the 'Canaduh' comments come from on this board. It must suck to be ashamed of where you live.

Incomming "We have to hide where we are from because we are so awesome" comments.
its not that no one likes us. in most countries telling them i am an american is a good thing. can't tell you how many eastern bloc countries i have slayed women who knew i was american. pretty sure telling them "I'm canadian eh" would not have the same effect.

i just tell people who are from countries we have gone to war with that i am canadian eh

last time i was in vegas i partied with a group of canadians, those mfers were nuts

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 03-31-2011, 12:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rizzle~ View Post
Don't forget about the copious amount delicious and relatively cheap ganja, Tim Horton's and the fact that our beer is stronger and better than our American counterparts.
not only copious amounts of cheap ganja, but you also can't go to ****ing jail for possessing a bit of it

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 03-31-2011, 12:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Cat View Post
true story(ies): several times while living in europe i have been vacationing and taken a cab. this has happened at least 4 times.

cab driver starts random conversation

me: where are you from?

him: iraq, you?

me: canada
My buddy went to afghanistan to research a book he was working on and he kept telling ppl he was canadian. He got onto a bus and the driver asked that he show his passport at which point everyone on the bus learned that he was actually american. They apparently liked liars even less than americans. He said noone would talk to him the rest of the bus ride.

I would definitely be hestitant to tell people i was american in certain countries that we've recently completely obliterated like iraq and afghanistan.

Of course, when i was in north korea i had no problem telling ppl i was american. they referred to us as imperialist aggressors but then would always say..."but not you...you are ok!"

Glytch
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 03-31-2011, 13:08
Quote:
its not that no one likes us. in most countries telling them i am an american is a good thing. can't tell you how many eastern bloc countries i have slayed women who knew i was american. pretty sure telling them "I'm canadian eh" would not have the same effect.

i just tell people who are from countries we have gone to war with that i am canadian eh

last time i was in vegas i partied with a group of canadians, those mfers were nuts
I've been all over the world. If you are from North America, tall and white, they assume you are rich.

The only difference is there is no initial mistrust of being an egotistical American. A distinct initial advantage.

I only speak from experience. I'm dating a girl from Czech.

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 03-31-2011, 13:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
My buddy went to afghanistan to research a book he was working on and he kept telling ppl he was canadian. He got onto a bus and the driver asked that he show his passport at which point everyone on the bus learned that he was actually american. They apparently liked liars even less than americans. He said noone would talk to him the rest of the bus ride.

I would definitely be hestitant to tell people i was american in certain countries that we've recently completely obliterated like iraq and afghanistan.

Of course, when i was in north korea i had no problem telling ppl i was american. they referred to us as imperialist aggressors but then would always say..."but not you...you are ok!"

i'm doing this in europe, not iraq

go put on some random sunglasses in a jersey bar and get herpes

Glytch
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 03-31-2011, 13:09
edit

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 03-31-2011, 13:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
I've been all over the world. If you are from North America, tall and white, they assume you are rich.

The only difference is there is no initial mistrust of being an egotistical American. A distinct initial advantage.

I only speak from experience. I'm dating a girl from Czech.
well i personally have never been treated like i was disliked. many times i've been alone traveling and random groups have struck up a convo with me, and even after finding out i'm a horrible american they've asked me to hang with them and bar hop.

maybe i'm the exception to the rule, but i doubt that

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 03-31-2011, 13:16
Quote:
i'm doing this in europe, not iraq

go put on some random sunglasses in a jersey bar and get herpes
thats because you're afraid you'll get beat up by lil wayne driving a delorean

Fancy Cat
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 03-31-2011, 13:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggi View Post
thats because you're afraid you'll get beat up by lil wayne driving a delorean
gay albert friend requested me on facebook

thanks mike

RamataKahn
VeteranXX
Old
98 - 03-31-2011, 13:23
We're still a military superpower, more then capable of defending ourselves from anyone, unlike canada.

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 03-31-2011, 13:25
how dare you besmirch my great land. in fact, it is Canada that is the failure! what do you think of that?

dementia
VeteranX
Old
100 - 03-31-2011, 13:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rizzle~ View Post
what year is this

tim hortons has been in the US for like a decade bro

Page 5 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [the United States has fallen] superpower? more like superfailure amirite

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
2.3 in linguistics , adam mitter is racist , adam mitter semen shitter , fat kid bad parents , lol greenback , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , timber reserves