The official "I don't ever want kids" thread by Special---K - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The official "I don't ever want kids" thread
Page 3 of 11
Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
41 - 05-11-2010, 19:35
why is that people that have kids always feel the need to suggest that everyone they know should have kids? its like a cult. as soon as some of my friends have had kids, they instantly are like 'joiiiiiin usss.......jooooiiiiiiiii inn usss...breeeeedddd'

Sponsored Links
Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 05-11-2010, 19:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by somespareid View Post
Besides, the planet is overpopulated as it is. There aren't enough resources already.
wat

Animo
VeteranXX
Old
43 - 05-11-2010, 19:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmankuza View Post
Some of you guys are retarded. Don't want to bring a kid into this world because you think it sucks? Life is fking awesome for those of us that aren't losers. I gave my kids the gift of life, and they will enjoy it just as much as I do. Sure there are bumps along the way, but I'm glad my parents made me, and I'm pretty sure my spoiled little fillet minion eating monkeys will be happy for all the joy life brings. . Heck, I'm going to have my very own left 4 dead team in 10 years.

Why can't you or anyone else give me a solid answer for the reason you had children?

Are you saying you will not be angry nor sad when they perish?

Are you saying you have no emotions when it comes to the fact that you brought kids into a world where they can easily be killed or tortured by the many other human beings that exist on this planet?

They will suffer, and they will die, you doomed them. Do you have no shame that you brought life to these people just so that they could feel the pain and suffering of living in this world?

Sure life is great temporarily at this very moment... but we are all wormfood pal.

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
44 - 05-11-2010, 19:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
Pros to children? There are no pros. The only reason people have an urge to do so is biologically and emotionally, however those are only short-term and misguided.

Pros:

Biologically
"Carry on your genetics or family name"
At any time your children can change their names. At any time your descendants could all die and at anytime in the future your descendants could all be unable or unwilling to reproduce. Even if this never happens the planet Earth will one day be inhabitable. If you are a sci-fi fan and believe that by some miracle we survive planet Earth, the very nature of human evil will ensure that all humans are eventually extinct in time.

Emotional
"Love"
Any positive emotions you feel will pale in comparison to the negative feelings you get when something terrible bad happens to that person. Many bad things will happen to your children. And since we are all mortal there is a 100% chance that they will meet their doom eventually.
yea there are no pros to having sex either

its purely biological

zorro
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 05-11-2010, 19:59
i'm only having boys

Baby Bew
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
46 - 05-11-2010, 20:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsayo View Post
yea there are no pros to having sex either

its purely biological
?

Unless you're using sex to get something from someone it is a biological desire and enjoyment

Special---K
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 05-11-2010, 20:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyPiFgdfizY#t=7m52s
guess we can't embed youtube clips at a specific time

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GweKDE2Lq8g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn6XfTk-ouY

Last edited by Special---K; 05-11-2010 at 20:08..
Mindflayr
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 05-11-2010, 20:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
i waited till i was 33 to have my first. Was just about the right time for me.
I Turn 31 today. My wife and I have been talking about kids and timing, and plan to have her finish out her BC through April of next year, and let it happen from there. Pretty much right with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
why is that people that have kids always feel the need to suggest that everyone they know should have kids? its like a cult. as soon as some of my friends have had kids, they instantly are like 'joiiiiiin usss.......jooooiiiiiiiii inn usss...breeeeedddd'
Despite wanting Kids, I agree with you. My friends who got married before My wife and I all have either 1 or 1 with another on the way. The friends who got married the year after us (both couples) felt the pressure and 1 tried right away (but lost the baby 3 weeks before due date) and the other its all they talk about. While I love children, and want my own, the people who let peer pressure impact when they have kids are tarded.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 05-11-2010, 20:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special---K View Post
chime in here folks who are happily childless and plan to stay that way

My wife and I have been married for 10+ years and no little ****spawns. I told her flat out when we were dating... no kids.

There are multiple reasons:

-the little snot makers are not cute, just disgusting and annoying
-the world is a ****ed up place and humans are going to destroy each other or the planet we live on, whichever happens 1st. There's no way I'm telling that to my kid(s)
-instead of saving for college, we're saving for a Caribbean holiday
-we can drink, ****, or do whatever the hell else we want without worrying about the kids
-we can still baby-sit our nieces and nephews from time to time to get the whole "kid" experience without the guilt, worry and college fund

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 05-11-2010, 20:26
Having kids is awesome. Something you will never understand until you have them.

That being said, I would never encourage someone to have them that didn't want them. You would just resent them, and wind up turning them into everything that people are *****ing about in this thread. Children don't automatically turn out to be spoiled little **** heads, they learn how to be spoiled **** heads from their parents.

Also on a side note, how many people in this thread that don't want kids, have a good relationship with their parents? Just imagine if your parents felt the same way about kids as you do.

Gmankuza
VeteranXV
Old
51 - 05-11-2010, 20:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Animo View Post
Why can't you or anyone else give me a solid answer for the reason you had children?

Are you saying you will not be angry nor sad when they perish?

Are you saying you have no emotions when it comes to the fact that you brought kids into a world where they can easily be killed or tortured by the many other human beings that exist on this planet?

They will suffer, and they will die, you doomed them. Do you have no shame that you brought life to these people just so that they could feel the pain and suffering of living in this world?

Sure life is great temporarily at this very moment... but we are all wormfood pal.
Man you are a wacko. There is no way you really think that way, cause if you do, wow, you are messed up. You need to lighten up woman. But I'll bite this obvious troll anyway. SO ya, of course I'd be upset if something happened to them, DUH. But why the **** would you sit around and worry about all that? Do you leave your house or are you too scared? I've faced death dozens of times, doesn't stop me from living it up. If I got hurt today, I wouldn't blame my parents for it, nor would I expect them to blame themselves for bringing me into this world. The same goes for my kids, they will be happy for the time they had, just like I am. I could die tomorrow and I would die a happy man, I know I'll be worm food one day, and so will my kids. But at least we lived it up while we could.

My kid has a ****ing Lightning McQueen Twin Bed, how freaking cool is that?

Now to answer the question: I had kids because I want to experience everything in life, and this is a major part of it. Now I get to experience everything all over again with my children and watch them enjoy it too. It's awesome.

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
52 - 05-11-2010, 20:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
Because it changes your life so much... in a great way. Yea, some of it sucks and it IS hard but watching your kid(s) grow, teaching them, noticing the moment they finally 'get' something, and all the while seeing a piece of you in there.... the most amazing thing ever. Its actually them being nice and wanting you to experience the same thing.
I didnt get it either until I had one of my own

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 05-11-2010, 20:32
If I had kids I couldn't be surfing TW with my vodka tonic in hand. What if one of the little ones caught a glimpse of the screen?

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
54 - 05-11-2010, 20:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyf0YwUJcqk

Phantred
VeteranXV
Old
55 - 05-11-2010, 20:35
I wish everyone who didn't want kids wouldn't have them:/

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
56 - 05-11-2010, 20:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
If I had kids I couldn't be surfing TW with my vodka tonic in hand. What if one of the little ones caught a glimpse of the screen?
My son looks at the screen all the time. He likes the sigs. Especially Highfive's (he thinks the mustard is funny... lol) and whoever has teh one with the fruit in the fridge with the faces on it.
He is also very proud to be my 'assistant brewmaster' when i brew

edit:
he will be 3 at the end of this month

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
57 - 05-11-2010, 20:37
I don't get why we have to have kids? Are we on Battlestar Galactia where there is only a handful of humans left?

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
58 - 05-11-2010, 20:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special---K View Post
chime in here folks who are happily childless and plan to stay that way

let's run down the list of reasons:

1) Responsible for another human life? **** that!
2) Expensive as ****.
3) Saying bye-bye to the doing the things you wanted to do with your life for a long time (go to Thailand? ha ha, not this decade ****er)
4) Cleaning up **** and puke a lot (and not the fun kind)
5) Having to yell your damn head off at stupid-ass kid for doing stupid-ass **** that you explicitly told them NOT to do
6) Repeat #5 for the teenage years...and probably half of their 20's
7) Worrying that your kid is going to grow up and be a loser who doesn't go to college or do anything with their life..statistically speaking, this will happen
8) Becoming an annoying ******* that only talks about the lame **** their kid is doing because you have to be with them all day instead of hitting the gold course with your buddies
9) Having to deal with a spoiled little **** who grew up in A.D.D./internet age who thinks they deserve a car, Xbox, plasma TV, and a fat allowance simply because they take up space and don't contribute ****
10) Having someone who you constantly give good advice to only to have them NEVER LISTEN TO GOD DAMN WORD OF IT
11) Think you're done supporting them at 18? Guess again ****er, no way they can pay for college on their own these days. Think they will ever be able to afford that first down payment on a house without your help? Crack open that check book *****! Oh you wanted to retire by 70? You better fill out this Wal-mart greeter application you broke old ****.
12) Constantly wondering if they did something retarded and got themselves or someone else killed causing everyone in the world to ask "where the **** were the parents!?!"...now who's the *******? You, that's who!
13) Unless you are really lucky, that kid completely ****ed your woman's smoking body and it won't go back to the way it was before because she doesn't give a **** anymore...she had your baby and she's got your ass on the hook now.

add more
sounds like mommy and daddy never hugged Peter Pan here...

TF_Grungir
VeteranXV
Old
59 - 05-11-2010, 20:39
kids arent for everyone... I concur with Phantred's sentiments

[N]PRIME189
VeteranXX
Old
60 - 05-11-2010, 20:39
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/show...=612008&page=4
seems like a good reason not to have em

ill be have kids though once im done with school next spring.

Page 3 of 11

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page The official "I don't ever want kids" thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i cant stop cumming , legless dogs , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , they took my kids , they took my son