Old
81 - 07-07-2009, 00:46
the blunt counter on my friends table is now at 29 blunts smoked since 6/22/09

Sponsored Links
Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 07-07-2009, 00:53

Last edited by Krayvok; 09-30-2011 at 23:03..
1slob18c1
VeteranX
Old
83 - 07-07-2009, 01:34
Smoked and went to the bar with some friends. Got a couple drinks in me and now I'm feeling prime.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
84 - 07-07-2009, 03:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnk View Post
the blunt counter on my friends table is now at 29 blunts smoked since 6/22/09
Damn. I've probably smoked about 15 since then.

edit: just smoked 2

TheAnk
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 07-07-2009, 03:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBatesAlot View Post
Damn. I've probably smoked about 15 since then.

edit: just smoked 2
nice. its just counting in red's shed. all other blunts are excluded from the count. so i would say double that number

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
86 - 07-07-2009, 03:28
Damn. That's quite a bit. What are you doing this summer?

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
87 - 07-07-2009, 03:40
i prefer blazing before drinking

sometimes after all the drinking ill take a rip and its not the best idea and i pass out waking up sick

TheAnk
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 07-07-2009, 03:54
****in nothin man. valet for a couple bucks here and there. smoke some weed.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
89 - 07-07-2009, 03:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnk View Post
****in nothin man. valet for a couple bucks here and there. smoke some weed.
Goddamn you got the total opposite of my summer. I'm taking organic chemistry. I've gotten C's on both exams so far despite working really hard. I signed away my summer. Seriously I won't be done with this **** til mid august.

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
90 - 07-07-2009, 15:30

nolt
VeteranXX
Old
91 - 07-07-2009, 15:31

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
92 - 07-07-2009, 15:45

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 07-07-2009, 17:39
i prefer to blaze before drinking then blaze while drinking then pause the drinking and blaze then start drinking and blaze while doing that then when i feel like im at that point of not being able t0o taste the drinks anymore i stop drinking and blaze some more.

im pretty sure most people at sausagefest did not want to session as much as i was packing the bowls. Not many people can handle smoking all day like i do.

PotatoBoatCaptain
VeteranX
Old
94 - 07-07-2009, 17:57
Checking in to this new thread. Howdy, fellow smokers.

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
95 - 07-07-2009, 18:00
herro

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 07-07-2009, 18:07
thread needed an attachment... old pic.

im still gonna try what you mentioned to me Skivvis im jsut waiting to get a new strain to play around with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (410.8 KB, 35 views)

SkivviS
VeteranX
Old
97 - 07-07-2009, 18:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post
thread needed an attachment... old pic.

im still gonna try what you mentioned to me Skivvis im jsut waiting to get a new strain to play around with.
sweet cant wait to see the results. one thing i forgot to say though which you probably already know, is that you HAVE to use a tripod or set it down on something. at that level of detail even an infintesimal shake can ruin your focus and depth of field. i also use a model mount to clip small things to when shooting still macros

1slob18c1
VeteranX
Old
98 - 07-07-2009, 18:54
Okay, so an old co-worker texts me yesterday and says the following

"Hey dude. It's Ryan. How's your job situation? My company is hiring two people for $50k salaried positions and you'd be perfect for it."

which sounds like an amazing offer for me. I'm 21 with no degree, not even going to school. I currently do project management/web design for less than that salary. Since he is referring me, it guarantees me an interview. He told me that he referred his roommate last Wednesday and he got a call today, so I'm guessing via resume processing I have about 3-5 business days before I'll get a call.

So of course I want this job, only thing is the opportunity has come unexpected, therein lies the problem. The company DOES drug test, so I need tips on cleansing if you have them? I have seen those detox drinks at smoke shops, anybody had any experiences with those?

EDIT* On a side note, I am not a big person, very high metabolism too. I went to jail and passed all piss/blood tests even though I smoked the 2 previous days. Only thing is I have been smoking more frequently as of late.

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
99 - 07-07-2009, 19:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkivviS View Post
sweet cant wait to see the results. one thing i forgot to say though which you probably already know, is that you HAVE to use a tripod or set it down on something. at that level of detail even an infintesimal shake can ruin your focus and depth of field. i also use a model mount to clip small things to when shooting still macros

yea for sure. i even have the IR remote. Even with most tripods the process of hitting the button will make it shake even with the timer sometimes.

i use my model car clip that has been used as a roach clip for years as my holder :P i could use the nice kind like a jewler has tho.

also some good and some bad news for me.

SD implemented the California Medical Marijuana ID cards now. It is a good thing because it makes everything more legit. 1 Card for all of California and 1 card for police to know about. With the card i have now its iffy. Most cops if i was pulled over would not recognize the card i have. It helps but its not as legit as the Official California ID card. So in this sense its a good thing.

The bad side is that its gonna cost me $166.00 to get that ID. And you cant jsut go apply for that ID without already having a Doctors recomendation. So the total cost to me is gonna be $316.00 to hold my card for the year. Then it will cost me $266.00 to renew. They sure dont make it cheap to get you medicines

Last edited by Travace; 07-07-2009 at 19:06..
rathbone
VeteranX
Old
100 - 07-07-2009, 19:23
soup came down and we enjoyed some afgan mango

Page 5 of 549

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#odio is a virgin , #odio is an awkward faggot , $$bluntz$$ , ▀█▀ █ ▀█▀ ▄█▀ , 4/20 24/7 365 , 4:20 , :bandit: , im drunk , its 16:20 somewhere , itt: we smoke weed , iv:xx , krayvok is a fagvok , krayvok rocks! , legless dogs , lol stoners lol , mary jane , meat was here , odio is a fucking faggot , odio is a fucking retard , poking smot , r.i.p. green room , reefer , ryan , theprovider , thirsty dead children , time to call the dea , toke , toke 420 dude stoned , wheres the hookers , who-gets-jailed-next pool , yarr matey i banged katie