Wait... Is there anyplace actually like TW?

When people ask me why I keep this place up, half of the reason is because I think places like it SHOULD exist. When I just started using the Internet years ago, it didn't come with all the bullshit rounded corners that day-to-day life has where even the losers of little league games get trophies. It was a lawless frontier. Now, mainstream society has found the Internet and along with them they bring their armies of Lieutenant Hurt Feelings and soccer moms.

Fuck that.

Quoted for truth.

I don't post much but i love to read all the posts that people put no matter how stupid/dumb/shocking it might be, its just something I can't find anywhere else. Plus there's gaming content in here too so its perfect. As stupid as Orby's posts might be they always end up into an entertaining thread. You just don't find quality threads of different variety anywhere else. I tried multiple different forums but they were all blah compared to here.

Quoted for truth.

I don't post much but i love to read all the posts that people put no matter how stupid/dumb/shocking it might be, its just something I can't find anywhere else. Plus there's gaming content in here too so its perfect. As stupid as Orby's posts might be they always end up into an entertaining thread. You just don't find quality threads of different variety anywhere else. I tried multiple different forums but they were all blah compared to here.
/agreed.

i dont post here much either but i stop by a few times a day to view the train wreck up close.

nothing comes close to this place at all and besides, most of us played tribes/tribes2. that alone brings the train wreck to a whole new level.

even in my old gaming clan, none of the other game specific forums were as off the wall as our tribes2 forum.

and yes, getting banned from other forums for bringing the TW mentality is habit forming.

Please. It's not like most black people you meet out on the street have ever been part of civil rights protests or attempted lynchings. If anything, they're flashing back to previous experiences of K-9 units chasing their asses down after they broke into an electronics store.

It's the same reason a white-collar worker shits his pants when he sees an IRS agent walk by.

indeed!

Back